• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup Pics/Vids

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1172.jpg
    IMG_1172.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 198
He didn't give me the exact number but he said we came pretty close to breaking even, next year I'll plan it better and we will.

I donated when I arrived and again as I was leaving. I also offered to send more via Paypal and he turned me down. I feel I still owe the course and Kelly a little cash. If there are any future fundraisers for Flyboy, count me in.

Thank you Lisa for catching this on camera.. this is one to tell the grandkids.

can't wait to see what else Kevin caught on film.

Thank you Lisa for catching this on camera.. this is one to tell the grandkids.

can't wait to see what else Kevin caught on film.

FANTASTIC! What a way to get beat. Wouldn't of wanted to get beat any other way.

Haven't broken all the video down yet, but here's a peek that gives a general sense of the constant bombardment of pleasure that was the 2012 DGCR Flyboy Experience -- Connor Jones....so bad@ss

i'm ready for some more videos, a lot of great shots over the weekend. mattallica deuced a 500'er, man i wish i could see that on video.

i'm ready for some more videos, a lot of great shots over the weekend. mattallica deuced a 500'er, man i wish i could see that on video.

Talking about hole 13? I witnessed that epic shot, with his roadrunner!! Nailed the 40 footer.

DGCR Flyboy Meetup participants:

I'd like to thank everyone who made the effort to come out and visit our little slice of heaven at Flyboy Aviation last weekend. From the looks of this thread, I'd say ya'll had a pretty decent time. You guys put Flyboy on the map through DGCR, and my folks and I were honored to pay it forward and host you for the weekend. Big cudos to Connor for an outstanding job running the event, to Lillian for feeding us all weekend, and to Wayne for just putting up with us. Thanx also to Phil Arthur, and Phillip Belt for the long drive clinic/demo (even though it did cost me $100 bucks...well worth it)!

No one was snake bit, mangled by an airplane prop, ejected through the hangar roof, or singled out by Creed (see Prerube's new avatar), and when I cleaned up afterwards, the only scraps of trash I found were from Morgan shreding a forgotten power bar in the yard. The neighbors had only good things to say about your professional behavior, and as neighborhood PR is constantly on my mind, I truly thank you for that.

I can't thank you guys enough for your donations to the Flyboy cause. Diesel and aviation fuel ain't cheap! I have presented a check on behalf of this event to the property owners association to complete the Burmuda grass sodding around the picnic area by the big lake (more neighbor PR, and it'll make the landing zone off the #15 tee mighty fine!)

Like or not, the private courses are coming guys, and I believe they'll play a huge part in the future growth of our sport. Running a private disc golf venue (especially in your spare time) is a monumental task, and we're trying to set the example here at Flyboy Aviation, best we can given the constraints of this particular property and our limited resources. I truly appreciate your understanding, patience, and support, as all private owners do.

Finally, the best compliment I can receive about my course is that you believe playing it improved your game, or gave you renewed passion for the sport. The Flyboy Mojo is real! After not playing a full round all weekend due to my hosting duties, I shreded that Bia yesterday!

Disc golf or Die!

Kelly

DGCR Flyboy Meetup participants:

I'd like to thank everyone who made the effort to come out and visit our little slice of heaven at Flyboy Aviation last weekend. From the looks of this thread, I'd say ya'll had a pretty decent time. You guys put Flyboy on the map through DGCR, and my folks and I were honored to pay it forward and host you for the weekend. Big cudos to Connor for an outstanding job running the event, to Lillian for feeding us all weekend, and to Wayne for just putting up with us. Thanx also to Phil Arthur, and Phillip Belt for the long drive clinic/demo (even though it did cost me $100 bucks...well worth it)!

No one was snake bit, mangled by an airplane prop, ejected through the hangar roof, or singled out by Creed (see Prerube's new avatar), and when I cleaned up afterwards, the only scraps of trash I found were from Morgan shreding a forgotten power bar in the yard. The neighbors had only good things to say about your professional behavior, and as neighborhood PR is constantly on my mind, I truly thank you for that.

I can't thank you guys enough for your donations to the Flyboy cause. Diesel and aviation fuel ain't cheap! I have presented a check on behalf of this event to the property owners association to complete the Burmuda grass sodding around the picnic area by the big lake (more neighbor PR, and it'll make the landing zone off the #15 tee mighty fine!)

Like or not, the private courses are coming guys, and I believe they'll play a huge part in the future growth of our sport. Running a private disc golf venue (especially in your spare time) is a monumental task, and we're trying to set the example here at Flyboy Aviation, best we can given the constraints of this particular property and our limited resources. I truly appreciate your understanding, patience, and support, as all private owners do.

Finally, the best compliment I can receive about my course is that you believe playing it improved your game, or gave you renewed passion for the sport. The Flyboy Mojo is real! After not playing a full round all weekend due to my hosting duties, I shreded that Bia yesterday!

Disc golf or Die!

Kelly

Your course looks amazing!!

Latest posts