• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 OTB Open presented by Innova May 14-16

Putting is NOT strong on the FPO side. .

Top 4 players R1

Jessica 64% C1x
Paige 25% !!
Lisa 33%
Cat 70%

Missy was the only FPO player to go 100% .

I enjoy the commentary.. I may even participate if I end up focusing on the tv for any part of the round. I don't even know what happened yesterday, I was looking forward to it all day, as I dinked around on various projects. Finally, 4:20 comes around - which happens to be an hour late I believe in central time. So already I missed like 7 holes, then the ladies are teeing off, and I'm neck deep in a project, which I'm happy with and excited that I've completed (drying kiln for mini material), but **** I only remember watching like 3 throws of the entire round. So uh, maybe today I'll watch some of it.

When the lead card started round 2 they were still in the lead...nobody that had gone out earlier had overtaken their scores.

Noice putt! ;)

Looks like Eagle's having a good weekend.

Last edited:
How old is Gossage? A PDGA membership gap between 11-16, was playing juniors in 10. Basically done nothing but rise over the past 5 years in terms of rating.

Putting is NOT strong on the FPO side. .

Top 4 players R1

Jessica 64% C1x
Paige 25% !!
Lisa 33%
Cat 70%

Missy was the only FPO player to go 100% .

I tend to look at C2 in regulation to identify those players that are giving themselves most opportunities to put for birdie. Kona, Brodie, and Emerson are getting a lot of opportunities but not capitalizing so far. C1 in regulation underperformers are Big Jerm, Madison Walker, Brodie, and Holyn Handley.

A few of the holes definitely are layup territory from outer C2 from what I've seen (unless you are mad confident like Ricky or McBeth).

C1x % can be misleading if most of the putts are from 11' to 16' or so. Or if you only get a handful of opportunities per round (parking a lot or ending up C2 and pinning the putt attempt).