• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Waco Annual Charity Open Mar 12-14

Ricky wasn't just breaking the rules...

He cheated intentionally by manipulating his stance to change his lie/position and it gained him an unfair advantage and imo(and if video evidence was allowed), should have gotten a post round penalty or DQ for it. You can see him clearly look up at that tree and at the angle he needed to get to the basket... and if anyone thinks the best/2nd best player in the world misses his lie by that much on accident, i got a bridge to sell you.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Where was this captured, I want to see it

Finally got around to watching the final round last night. I felt like the real drama was on hole 17; then nothing too noteworthy happened on 18.

I mean, props to Cale for attempting the big shots that he needed to on 18. He played a good tourney and I'm glad he didn't drop any spots by going full send on the final hole.

But...Cale wasn't THAT close to gaining the necessary stroke on 18, whereas on 17 he played it perfectly. That's where I thought it could really swing, but for the grace of a few lucky skips by Nikko. (And, yes, a truly magnificent putt.)

Speaking of Nikko, has nobody mentioned those pants he was wearing final round?? Fuego!

Just got around to watching R2 today. Gotta say, it was fun to watch Brad lace those fairways.

After finishing up the coverage, did any one else feel like Jerm has a serious crush on Brad Williams? Every other sentence was some effusive praise about how smooth he is or how nice it was to see him back. If I would have been listening to the coverage without watching it, I probably would have that Brad was leading by a considerable margin. It was almost annoying. I've never had a single bad thing to say about Jerm in the booth before, but listening to him all star struck was off putting.

After finishing up the coverage, did any one else feel like Jerm has a serious crush on Brad Williams? Every other sentence was some effusive praise about how smooth he is or how nice it was to see him back. If I would have been listening to the coverage without watching it, I probably would have that Brad was leading by a considerable margin. It was almost annoying.

Yes, that's how it seemed to me too. I got the feeling that Jerm was being EXTRA positive towards Williams maybe to offset the negative stuff out there.

Yes, that's how it seemed to me too. I got the feeling that Jerm was being EXTRA positive towards Williams maybe to offset the negative stuff out there.

Had I been any newer to the sport (which a great many viewers are) I would have assumed the guy had been injured or something and had to miss a bunch of time. Not that he was suspended for conduct reasons.

After finishing up the coverage, did any one else feel like Jerm has a serious crush on Brad Williams? Every other sentence was some effusive praise about how smooth he is or how nice it was to see him back. If I would have been listening to the coverage without watching it, I probably would have that Brad was leading by a considerable margin. It was almost annoying. I've never had a single bad thing to say about Jerm in the booth before, but listening to him all star struck was off putting.

Honestly, just watching bits and pieces of round 2 while doing chores, if I hadn't looked at the scores I would have thought Bradley was winning too. Must have just been the holes I caught but he was lacing fairways on holes where Nikko was ending up in the shule.

Had I been any newer to the sport (which a great many viewers are) I would have assumed the guy had been injured or something and had to miss a bunch of time. Not that he was suspended for conduct reasons.

His suspension was five years ago. His injuries have been recent.

Williams is well liked on tour. Every time I've seen coverage of him, the announcers (not just Jerm) are blowing wind up his skirt.

Williams is well liked on tour. Every time I've seen coverage of him, the announcers (not just Jerm) are blowing wind up his skirt.

I dunno. It sure doesn't look anything like this.

marilyn-monroe-seven-year-itch-subway-grate.jpg

Latest posts