• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WACO Charity Open presented by Prodigy

On Sunday, after Saturday night's "spring forward" time change, I hope they move those 7:10am starts an hour later -- Or players WILL be in the hazy dawn time frame.

Forgot about that! TBH I would put $5 on someone missing a hole or more due to oversleeping.

Yikes, we have thyroid issues in our family. It's been 3 years of treatment and it will continue for life.

Thyroid apparently.

She's been open about it online.

Yikes, we have thyroid issues in our family. It's been 3 years of treatment and it will continue for life.

Thanks. I am not really online to know such things. That is too bad. There are pretty good treatments for thyroid issues. It can take a while to get a handle on it, but hopefully she can get back to top shape.

Both Pierce and Tattar making their season debuts at this one.

Should be interesting to see who is on lead card in FPO after first round.

Expect a typical Texas constant weather change each day in Waco

Today AM temp high 40s/low 50s, PM 60s northeast wind 10-15mph; chance of morning showers

Sat AM mid 50s-70s PM low 80s, SSW wind 20-25 gusting to 35

Sun. AM mid 50s, PM mid 60s N wind 10-20 gusting to 25

Biggest is the wind change everyday

First look at Tattar since her elbow surgery. She says her distance is down a bit currently, but feels surgery went according to plan. WACO is definitely the shortest course they play, so she's got some time to still build back her distance.

Expect a typical Texas constant weather change each day in Waco

Today AM temp high 40s/low 50s, PM 60s northeast wind 10-15mph; chance of morning showers

Sat AM mid 50s-70s PM low 80s, SSW wind 20-25 gusting to 35

Sun. AM mid 50s, PM mid 60s N wind 10-20 gusting to 25

Biggest is the wind change everyday

And what it means is Saturday with the normal south wind, that will makes the tee throws on holes 17 & 18 very challenging -- what we usually see and will lend to players taking more layups.

With the wind out of the the north to northeast today and Friday, those tee throws will be tailwind and there might be MPO players disc'ing down to throw across the water on 18 because there is also an OB long.

Eveliina :eek: 35% C1x.

Does it negatively affect your C1x putting % if you miss a bullseye putt??

I used to get mad at Eveliinas putting..now i just get sad. .

I think that was the two worse putts i have ever seen. . to miss the basket completly from a meter away . .from a well payed full time pro--

Latest posts