• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc bag alternative ideas?

i took an old messenger bag that i had and attached my ball golf bag's straps(props to another member that gave me the idea). works very well has room for water bottles, keys, phone, and comfortably fits 20 discs and a makeshift putter/mini pocket.

I use plastic bags from the supermarket, doubled up. Works fine.

Reminds me of a guy that shocked me one day. He was carrying his discs in an Office Depot bag. The kind you get at check out. I thought it was funny till I played a round with him and he shot -12. Thats when I realized he could carry his discs in anything he wants , if he can play that good.

I found an old duffel bag lying around the house. Then i took the heavy duty corrugated sign board, and made a frame to stiffen up the sides. Next i took an empty coors light box from a long night, cut the sides off, taped them together, and made a frame of cardboard to go off the backside to make it stand upright. This acts as a way to keep my discs pushed against one side and vertical. Then i took the straps off my old ball golf bag and put them onto this one. The duffel has many pockets for phone, keys, etc... It is about the size of the fade tourney bag and even has a sort of makeshift putter pocket. Cost nothing since it was made with stuff just lying around.

Here are a couple of carts I have built. They both work well in rough terrain. Just came thru georgia made a stop at Claystone dgc in macon. Nice course if you are on a trip, 10 min off 475, stop and play 18.

Nice craftsmanship!

A good and easy alternative is an old cart for a ball golf bag. A couple of guys in Dreztka leagues use them. You can attach milk crates and coolers to them to hold disks and beverages.

Latest posts