• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Unchained - VIDEO GAME!

Jenga54

Double Eagle Member
Disc Golf Unchained is finally a real thing! A disc golf video game!!

Local Route Labs have been working on this for a while and I've been happy to have helped test for them.. and it was tough to keep quiet! Looks like it's available now as a public alpha phase and will be on Android and iOS (Apple takes a few days to approve new apps). The game rocks and is a bit too addictive...

Anyway I thought this would be a great place to share the experience and gather the DG community around a Real disc golf video game that is true to life. I think they have a lot planned for it, but it's already an awesome game.

If you were looking for a disc golf video game, I think you've just found it. :clap:

That was Flight Lab, yup. This just got released as a full game - Unchained.

Happy to see full courses finally. I hope the Wizard makes an appearance as an option in the game. Best putter in the Flight Lab.

I would also "humbly" submit this challenge to the community :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 363
I'm on iOS so it's not available yet with 0.2.0 for me yet - may have to buy it before it's available? There are a few biomes but maybe I've already leaked something :p

Sick! Downloading now. Thanks for the update!

kinda fun... found out pretty quickly that I can throw a mid much farther than a driver... :D

discing down in vidja games... good stuff

Is it up on IOS yet? I didn't see it.

Its really hard to play on my lg g3. Sometimes i can zoom through the bottom of the map and its really hard to control the angle/distance while being able to see the line you want.

Its cool but needs major work.

Its really hard to play on my lg g3. Sometimes i can zoom through the bottom of the map and its really hard to control the angle/distance while being able to see the line you want.

Its cool but needs major work.

I only have it on my PC right now with a droid emulator called Bluestacks... makes it full screen so easy to play.

It was fun for a few holes. I would enjoy better if there was some open holes to get the idea of the controls. All I saw. Was open holes, even on the practice rounds