• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Got mine today!

165 g Z Surge
168 g ESP Surge
170 g Z Predator
172 g ESP Predator
171 g Z Predator
173 g ESP Force
168 g ESP Stratus
169 g Z Buzzz
174 g ESP Impact
169 g Z Flick

To those of you asking about order confirmation, don't worry about it. I didn't get any confirmation and I got my discs just fine...

Got mine today!

Glad you are happy with them. Personally seeing a batch like this makes me worried about ordering again because nothing I'd want to keep.

If I was to order again, my perfect batch would have no doubles, and all 170 weights (I used to like the lighter ones, but I've come around to preferring heavier weights).

Discs I haven't flown yet that I'd like to try:

drone (#1 want)
comet
maybe a meteor
maybe a predator but not more than 1
maybe a tracker
maybe a wasp

of discs i rec'd in my last 2 orders that I wouldn't mind more:

always want another buzz
definetely another avenger SS because I lost mine and loved it
maybe a regular avenger (got a 150 in my first batch and like it)
i never mind banger gt's (got 3 in my last 2 orders but now is my fave putter)
same with challengers (although I think i have enough at this point)
i would have wanted a heavier flick but im trading for one...and already have a 150
love the surge but got 3 last time...maybe an SS

Out of my batch I was very happy with the following discs
Avenger FLX, flies similar to my tee bird will probably be one of my go to discs
Buzzz and Crystal Buzzz
Impact, very straight and nice glide
Flick
I need to throw the surge, force and xpress again, I was not getting any love with my forehand on these

I have a 173 Z Avenger and a 173 Z Predator that I'd be willing to trade if you have something interesting. I noticed you don't have any discs listed in your profile, so I don't know what you have.

Out of my batch I was very happy with the following discs
Avenger FLX, flies similar to my tee bird will probably be one of my go to discs
Buzzz and Crystal Buzzz
Impact, very straight and nice glide
Flick
I need to throw the surge, force and xpress again, I was not getting any love with my forehand on these

Surge is my favorite sidearm driver along with the groove. But lately I've been practicing my RHBH strictly even when sidearm would be ideal.

I have a 173 Z Avenger and a 173 Z Predator that I'd be willing to trade if you have something interesting. I noticed you don't have any discs listed in your profile, so I don't know what you have.

Thanks. I'm still new so haven't really put a profile together. I just traded most of my tradeable discs, except for a pro-d XL and an elite X challenger. But I may have a few more going in the trade pile after I make a decision about them.

Thanks. I'm still new so haven't really put a profile together. I just traded most of my tradeable discs, except for a pro-d XL and an elite X challenger. But I may have a few more going in the trade pile after I make a decision about them.

Right on. Let me know. I also have a 167 Z Flick for trade but I think someone already kind of laid claim to it. Was it you, A. Mutt?

I worked as a spotter at this year's Am Nationals and basically got payed in Discraft misprint discs. Most of them actually look pretty cool with their off stamps.
(Sorry if this isn't the place to post this)

Last edited:
I worked as a spotter at this year's Am Nationals and basically got payed in Discraft misprint discs. Most of them actually look pretty cool with their off stamps.
(Sorry if this isn't the place to post this)

Need to get me a job like that.

I keep considering doing this deal, but I just can't. I'm pretty picky about my weights and it would really suck if I got a bunch of badass discs in weights that I couldn't use.

I have a couple of esp flx SS Avengers to trade or sale if anyone is interested? They are both in excellent shape. Just PM me if interested.

attachment.php

Anybody interested in a 170-172 elite X challenger or 167-169 pro-D XL from this misprint deal? May add more to my trade pile when I make a final decision about them...

Attachments

• IMG_4598.JPG
    IMG_4598.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 151