• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

just got this one in my pack as well was wondering if anyone knew what it is?

Attachments

• 3825566709_d14374859d.jpg
    3825566709_d14374859d.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 73
mine came today, I think it was a pretty good haul, a little disappointed in the lack of buzzes but I got the Z flick I was looking for.

First Pic
Z Flash 172g
Z Flick 167g
ESP Nate Doss Surge 167g
ESP Tracker 174g

Second Pic
Z Crush 171g
FLX ESP Avenger ss 170g
Z Predator 172g
ESP Avenger 169g

Third Pic

ESP Meteor 170g (Ace race)
Z ???? ?g

Attachments

• discs1.jpg
    discs1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 72
  • discs 2.jpg
    discs 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 66
  • discs3.jpg
    discs3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 68
mine came today, I think it was a pretty good haul, a little disappointed in the lack of buzzes but I got the Z flick I was looking for.

First Pic
Z Flash 172g
Z Flick 167g
ESP Nate Doss Surge 167g
ESP Tracker 174g

Second Pic
Z Crush 171g
FLX ESP Avenger ss 170g
Z Predator 172g
ESP Avenger 169g

Third Pic

ESP Meteor 170g (Ace race)
Z ???? ?g

Nice haul. That Flick multi-stamp looks pretty cool. Is that clear disc not stamped on the inside of the rim anywhere? Sometimes they can be hard to find (my Challenger was).
I too was surprised to not get a Buzzz after getting two last time. If you'd like to trade off that Surge for another Z Flick (or anything else in my misprint/trade stack), let me know.

Last edited:
Nice haul. That Flick multi-stamp looks pretty cool. Is that clear disc not stamped on the inside of the rim anywhere? Sometimes they can be hard to find (my Challenger was).
I too was surprised to not get a Buzzz after getting two last time. If you'd like to trade off that Surge for another Z Flick (or anything else in my misprint/trade stack), let me know.

I thought someone might have eyes for that Surge, that is a nice looking disc in a lower weight than I am used to but they may be beneficial, so unfortunately for you I will be keeping that one. Yeah I was happy that I didn't get any doubles though, not that that is a bad thing per se but this way I get to try a wide variety of discs.

seeing you guys get yours i am so ready for mine tomorrow. . . seeing that both of you guys didnt get a buzz makes me wonder tho. . . bc thats something i was hoping for.

seeing you guys get yours i am so ready for mine tomorrow. . . seeing that both of you guys didnt get a buzz makes me wonder tho. . . bc thats something i was hoping for.

I was surprised to only see one tourney stamp in mine, and I don't think it was a misprint. Maybe they've run enough Buzzzes that all the misprints have been sent. If I do this deal again, I'll wait until some time around March-May.

i finally got mine. . .

1 buzz, 2 meteors, 2 avenger ss, 1 tracker, 1 surge, 2 crushes, and 1 of the iowa stamped discs. . . i believe mine is a crush.

just got this one in my pack as well was wondering if anyone knew what it is?

Someone else has gotten this same disc, just looks back a few pages through the thread. I think it was a Buzzz or something. Does it say etched into the inside rim of the disc?

Someone else has gotten this same disc, just looks back a few pages through the thread. I think it was a Buzzz or something. Does it say etched into the inside rim of the disc?

His is definitely a driver.

Adaven, have you gotten a chance to throw it? How is it in terms of stability?

that green disc with plain white stamp posted about a while back was prob a 2nd first run buzzz. if so thats a great score in the misprint. first run and 2nd first run say wasp on inner rim. if its beadless then it is a buzzz

that green disc with plain white stamp posted about a while back was prob a 2nd first run buzzz. if so thats a great score in the misprint. first run and 2nd first run say wasp on inner rim. if its beadless then it is a buzzz

Which Buzzz? The last two green ones shown are just cryZtal Z Buzzzes.

I called the discraft facility to talk to them about picking up the package. They told me there are about 2000 orders in queue. Needless to say, even if I went there to pick it up, it would take about a week to get them. I love the idea of the deal but I had certain discs that I wanted so I just ended up getting them off of someone on here. They were misprints as well but paying 3 bucks extra per disc isn't bad when you get exactly what you want.

Yeah that's what the guy said. He could have been exaggerating. He said it takes a little longer because they are lower priority than the other orders. Minimum order is 100 discs straight through the factory.

My friends and I always joke around pretending that Disc Golf is like pokemon cards, especially because of all the fun names... Disccraft's deal makes me feel like im buying booster packs and looking for rare cards...

serious question though, Innova marks their X-outs in ink in addition to putting an "X-out" stamp on it. Does Discraft do this too? Reason I ask is I've been considering ordering a package for the purpose of Dying.