• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dream course giveaway...

It's not a lie - DGA does this every year... looks like they have thrown in more requirements - must like them on facebook and write an essay.. Might have to get myself a facebook now...

I bought the disc last year, that was all that was required to enter. This time there's an essay? Eff that, I hated comp.

Some of you need to read the fine print again... they are giving away 2 9-hole courses (like last year). One will be based on a written essay, but the other will be a straight raffle draw (like last year).

Or you could just not enter at all and give me a better chance...

dont blame lawyers, blame the **** **** *** *** ******** **** who started suing people over ridiculous things. thats why you have to be 18.

also, dont you have to be present at worlds to win the raffle?

also, dont you have to be present at worlds to win the raffle?

WINNER SELECTION: All entries meeting the minimum eligibility requirements ("Eligible Entries") may be posted to the promotion page located on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dgadiscgolf, at Sponsor's sole discretion. All Eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of judges, selected and supervised by Sponsor. Judges will score each entry based on the following judging criteria: A) Passion, B) Merit, C) Originality, each of which to be weighted equally. The judges will choose the highest scoring entry which will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. The Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Grand prize winner to be announced on http://www.facebook.com/dgadiscgolf/ on July 28, 2011. Prize will be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks upon winner confirmation. In the event of a tie during any part of the winner selection process, all tied entries will be re-judged by additional judges who will score the tied entries based on the criteria listed above and such additional judges will break the tie. The judges' decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Non-winning and/or ineligible entrants will not be contacted.

This is better than the "scratch-off ticket" type of giveaway, since apparently they will pick the best entrant...you can't just buy the required entry disc, send in your name, and expect that you have even a remote chance of winning. I love that this contest will reward writing skills, especially creativity, and I'm positive that someone on the DGCR boards can win this based on what I've read on these forums over the last few years!

WINNER SELECTION: All entries meeting the minimum eligibility requirements ("Eligible Entries") may be posted to the promotion page located on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dgadiscgolf, at Sponsor's sole discretion. All Eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of judges, selected and supervised by Sponsor. Judges will score each entry based on the following judging criteria: A) Passion, B) Merit, C) Originality, each of which to be weighted equally. The judges will choose the highest scoring entry which will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. The Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Grand prize winner to be announced on http://www.facebook.com/dgadiscgolf/ on July 28, 2011. Prize will be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks upon winner confirmation. In the event of a tie during any part of the winner selection process, all tied entries will be re-judged by additional judges who will score the tied entries based on the criteria listed above and such additional judges will break the tie. The judges' decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Non-winning and/or ineligible entrants will not be contacted.

thats only for 9 of the holes. the other 9 are for a straight up raffle at am worlds during the flymart.

I thought your essay would be on facebook or some other site and you had to get your friends to vote and the top 5 or 10 or something would then be voted on.

Either way at minimum I will buy a disc or two. I might write an essay too.

I plan to for sure! The best part is that the Hurricane just earned itself a spot in my bag, I'm going to need a few backups of that one, I got one in my players pack at bg ams, and it flies beautifully. :D

Latest posts