• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

My favorite thing about this forum is the semantic debates that go on for pages. I hope this is just getting started.

/sarcasm

I dont care if you call your destroyer an understable putter. I really dont. Even the stock stamps seem pretty subjective, and how a disc works for any one of us is so variable that we have to describe a ton of things about how we throw just so another person can consume our interpretations and reviews of discs. If you can follow basic rules of play and not be a nuisance on the course to me or others, you're cool with me and I'll throw with you. I probably wont ask you for disc advice though.

I dont care if you call your destroyer an understable putter. I really dont. Even the stock stamps seem pretty subjective, and how a disc works for any one of us is so variable that we have to describe a ton of things about how we throw just so another person can consume our interpretations and reviews of discs. If you can follow basic rules of play and not be a nuisance on the course to me or others, you're cool with me and I'll throw with you. I probably wont ask you for disc advice though.
:clap:

The Dynamic Discs Lucid Verdict is a predictable overstable midrange that holds straight in headwinds. A great all around disc that is the perfect complement to the Truth.

The Verdict is a predictable overstable midrange that holds straight in headwinds.

I had a break from work so....

So if they have an "overstable mid" in the Verdict, why are they even making the Justice? Answers?

To have a very overstable midrange.

I like the verdict because its not too overstable (like a hornet) so its still easy enough to shape lines with.

I do agree that the verdict is less overstable than a lot of discs labled overstable mid, and I am actually not carrying a fresh buzzz anymore because the verdict can hold straight a long time.

This thing is a meat hook. It's like throwing a Mini FAF firebird. I've never clicked with a gator even though I bag one, so I cannot wait for the production release of these to get one in the bag

Latest posts