• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

I have a lucid that I picked up used

are these things a bit like a star tern? I have put this on a hyzer to get straight or slight tern.

I'd say take it to a field and try it on every line you can think of that you might use on the course. Big steep hyzer like you would for a spike hyzer see if it even flips up to flat for you. Then maybe less hyzer then a flat throw and finish with a toss with slight anny all the way to the line you throw a backhand roller on. Get to really know what the trespass can do for you and then you'll know if it's going in the bag or in the marketplace.

For me it's a pretty versatile distance driver but I tend to throw one of the fours escapes in my bag for as much as possible. Not many big bombing holes in town and I'm not bombing anything big anyway. I do like to carry a lucid air and fuzion dyemax trespass in the bag for longer shots. The air for tailwinds that I need to come out of the turn and finish on the straight line and the fuzion for headwinds not too strong so I can give it some hyzer and it will turn but still come back left and not into a roller. If the wind is really picked up I'll break out the vip giant.

But...don't you...want to be good...?? I agree with you and the ability to OAT a Destroyer vs a Trespass...which is the reason I like the Trespass. I try to stay away from OAT unless needed to hit a specific line. I wasn't a big fan of high speed drivers until the Trespass because I feel that you can throw it like you would a moderately OS fairway. Love this thing!

Yea but the thing is, I am "good" with the destroyer doing some oat. Trespass isn't as predictable. I dunno..

Yea but the thing is, I am "good" with the destroyer doing some oat. Trespass isn't as predictable. I dunno..

They're pretty close you gotta go with what you're confident in and the plastic you prefer. If that's the destroyer then you should throw them. Destroyer is probably the best innova driver mold ever. For me at least. If I had been really into them and had a bunch of backups I probably never would've gone with the trespass. Lucky for me I only had a couple destroyers and mostly discraft drivers I wasn't enjoying or confident in so when the trespass released it was easy to start building that comfort and confidence in it.

My fuzion TP was money out of the box. Barely 20 rounds later and it flips more than my Terns, is this normal? I loved it and now I'm completely disappointed with it. No finish either. The other thing is that it doesn't look beat at all, no gouges or damage. Anyone else notice a rapid loss of stability?

Yes I had a very similar experience with my pale orange early run 174 biofuzion. I did not deflash mine as there was none to remove haha. It started as a long straight flyer with a nice amount turn when thrown with a little hyzer 350-400 feet. After a few weeks of use on open shots hitting no baskets, roads, or trees it required generous hyzer and yet turned over more and sometimes finished still turning right. It was overlapping almost perfectly in stability with a seasoned board flat flat 171 aj star destrulcan and a 172 opto havoc which had been used almost exactly the same amount but the two were both a little faster. The flight would be a beautiful helix if thrown 300-350 by a buddy but if thrown 400 it was a turnover/bombing disc like the other two. I had to throw it with quite a bit of hyzer for a straight shot. It appears to me that they have a great amount of stability for long straight shots if you find the right one for you but unfortunately mine wasn't.

I've started pairing my Trespass with the Villain and they go very well together. Very similar feel and rim size - the Villain handles pure-hyzers, skips, and long drives that must finish left - AND it still gets really impressive distance for its stability. Also good to kick anything over 2.2 rim size outta my bag.

I've been thinking long and hard about pairing mine with Villains as well. And for a lot of the same reasons- rim size, stability, distance potential.

I have 4 or 5 of the old Premier Villains and one of the new stamps, and I really do enjoy their flight and feel. But I always fall back into thinking that it doesn't have a big enough gap in speed and distance potential between itself and my Preds, which I vastly prefer for a true OS / thumber.

So I have been sticking with Forces or Giants as my OS bomber complement, but I may make the switch to Villains this spring. I'm not sure I get much more distance out of either of those than I do a Villain anyhow. But all 3 are a bit longer than my Pred, which I generally only use for fairway distance big headwind, spike hyzers, and thumbers

Last edited:
Loving me some Trespass, got me a Fusion and a Lucid. While not as long as some of the faster L64 discs it is very predictable. Been flicking the snot out of the Lucid for the last couple weeks, grabbed the Fusion today. I was a bit surprised the fusion wasn't more HS turn, maybe in time. For now they throw the same, which I suppose is a bonus.

Bag is a bit in flux at the moment, but the Trespass definitely has the flick position on lock down. Was chunking them RHBH this afternoon, but they are a bit too stable for max D. I was dropping them 350-390ft on a good throw today, depending on wind.

Current pairing from OS-US:
XCal, D1, Trespass, Havoc, D4

I'm still doing Villain - Trespass - Sword and will probably stay that way for quite awhile. The Hybrid EMAC plastic is maintaining stability nicely and are now the only ones I throw.

Did someone say, Moonshine Trespass?

FZNWac6l.jpg

Anyone interested in these bad boys? PM me.

Anyone interested in these bad boys? PM me.

This is not the MP, they ask that people pay before posting sales on this site. If you want to sell things, I'd be happy to explain the appropriate process.

Sigh... I guess the Trespass just isn't for me, I just cannot connect with this mold for some reason. I had purchased a 172g Fuzion to try out but didn't have much luck with it, so I picked up a 169g Lucid today to see if one that was a bit lighter and in my preferred style of plastic made any difference...nope! A shame because I really like most Trilogy discs and like to support DD whenever I can for all they do for the community.

I max out at 425' and can get discs like a (non bottom-stamp, 175g) Star Destroyer to flip up to flat or turn a bit when thrown flat at full power, but these Trespass' are having none of it...

Looks like my distance setup will be Giant/Sorcerer/Havoc/Bolt/Villain, which I'm fine with but would have liked to have had a DD disc mixed in there.

I max out at 425' and can get discs like a (non bottom-stamp, 175g) Star Destroyer to flip up to flat or turn a bit when thrown flat at full power

Something about this statement seems a bit off and smells of troll.

Looks like my distance setup will be Giant/Sorcerer/Havoc/Bolt/Villain

Too many molds and overlap. The Giant/Villain will accomplish the same thing given your experience level. The Sorcerer/Havoc will accomplish the same thing too. You don't need the bolt if you have a lightly worn in Havoc. If I were you I'd settle on the Villain/Havoc combo as your primary distance and dump the rest. For most players on this forum, the Giant is way too much disc anyway.

With all of this said, I still say that a BioFuzion Trespass with a few weeks of wear on it and the flashing removed, can be a mad crusher.

168 lucid was the sweet spot for me. 172 was too overstable and the 150 class was way to flippy. I also gently remove excess flashing so that makes the discs a tad less stable.

Something about this statement seems a bit off and smells of troll.

Not sure why, that lines up almost exactly with what the inFlight chart for the Destroyer shows. I know these charts aren't definitive and are a combination of statistics from different throwers and even different plastics but I generally find them to be "ball-parkish" in most cases. FWIW I can get some turn out of my Quantum Quasars as well... Havocs, Quasars and the "regular" (non-bottom stamp) Destroyers I've had have all flown similarly to me. Quasars have become difficult to find in the shops near me, Destroyers are all over the place so I switched to Havocs for these lines...easy to get and consistent.

Too many molds and overlap.

I prefer to carry multiple molds instead of a single mold in varying stages of wear. As a newer player it makes it much easier to replace lost discs, which I've had to do far too many times over the last year, although thankfully this is lessening significantly now.

The Giant/Villain will accomplish the same thing given your experience level.

My GL Villain is a long, straight shooter with reliable fade and skip given the right ground conditions, similar to but a bit shorter than my new Sorcerer. It matches the inFlight chart almost exactly. My Giant on the other hand starts going left much earlier even at full power unless I'm going into a strong headwind, which is primarily what I use it for.

The Sorcerer/Havoc will accomplish the same thing too.

I can definitely see this as a possibility after the Sorcerer breaks in a bit, mine is brand new right now and I'm really enjoying the long, super-straight flights right now though.

You don't need the bolt if you have a lightly worn in Havoc.

Again, I feel this comes down to a difference between the two philosophies... I still like the Bolt a lot but as my power level has improved I don't throw it as much as I used to, mainly using it for holding long anhyzers or high-ceiling flex shots for distance.

If I were you I'd settle on the Villain/Havoc combo as your primary distance and dump the rest.

Thanks for the input, you definitely bring up some good points. For now I'm going to stick with my multiple-mold strategy but perhaps with more time in the game as I progress towards Open I'll shift to the "fewer molds" camp. Hoping to finish this season in Advanced and switch to Open mid-season next year.

For most players on this forum, the Giant is way too much disc anyway.

As a general thrower disc you're absolutely right, but two of the twelve tournaments I played last season had some insane winds and I was very happy to have both my Giant and my XXX in the bag.

With all of this said, I still say that a BioFuzion Trespass with a few weeks of wear on it and the flashing removed, can be a mad crusher.

Of that I have little doubt, I know there are guys like Emac that can crush them...I personally am just not connecting with the mold.

Last edited:
I carry a lot of molds that overlap too. It's mainly because many are new and haven't had years yet to season. I'm able to minimize molds slowly as I can do this. Everyone has to throw what they like. If I can use both a Havoc and Sorcerer because they feel close to the same in my hand and just have a slight variance in flight why is that worse then two of the same in different stages of wear? I say it's not. Plus like you said it's easier to replace. Right now I'm having to go through several escapes so if I lose one of my seasoned biofuzion I will have another seasoned biofuzion at home or in the truck. That takes time and a lot of playing.

Sorry...I started out rotating roc's way back when I first started and that ideology has stuck around. I rotate through 3 different villains, 5 different trespasses, 4 different saints, 4 different fugitives and 8 different wardens. And because I am a disc whore...I did order a couple of sorcerer's today.

On a side note...Steezo...what's the story with the Classic Fugitive? Are they going to keep running these things? Seems like they are getting harder and harder to find. I really like the version of the classic hard plastic that the first run fugitives were run in.

Sorry...I started out rotating roc's way back when I first started and that ideology has stuck around. I rotate through 3 different villains, 5 different trespasses, 4 different saints, 4 different fugitives and 8 different wardens. And because I am a disc whore...I did order a couple of sorcerer's today.

On a side note...Steezo...what's the story with the Classic Fugitive? Are they going to keep running these things? Seems like they are getting harder and harder to find. I really like the version of the classic hard plastic that the first run fugitives were run in.

classic fugitives rock so hard. I don't know if a new run is coming. I know there were still some first runs at the shop a month or so ago. Getting fewer as more people find out the greatness of them and those that do start to get backups. I hope they do another stock run. I never really clicked with the lucid or others for very long but the classic will be in my bag forever. I'll ask next time I get a chance.

I didn't click with my proto lucid fugitive, but I recently snagged a dyemax fugitive on the cheap and love this damn thing. It is that hybrid fuzion mix plastic and flies dead nuts straight...like a brand new z-comet. I have been buying up the classic hard fugitives when I can find them. I snagged a couple from the DD shope a few weeks back as well.

As for the Trespass talk, am I the only one that throws the dye-max version? They seem to be a notch less stable that the regular fuzion run.

No need to apologize, my post in this thread was actually pretty pointless :) I guess I was just feeling a bit conversational and thought I might spark a bit of discussion or commiseration, lol... no troll intended.

I 'think' the EMAC ones are Dye-Max as well; the plastic is obviously some sort of white Fuzion mix - call it hybrid or whatever. They fly more stable than the other plastics for me (Lucid, BF, etc.)