• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

Consider the Moonshine Trespass for something slightly more beefy (mainly in terms of HSS) - I pair it with my beaten EMAC Hybrids and it has less turn, at least right now.

Indeed. I have a nicely seasoned Lucid, Slightly seasoned Hybrid, and a fresh Moonshine in my bag. Covers just about anything I could need for distance. If it's a stiffer headwind I reach for the Villain, Giant, or Force (depending on which one is in my bag at the time. I simply can't decide which I like best)

I don't get it when people say bio breaks in fast, It's the most os plastic to me

I've been throwing the Trespasses for the duration of the summer and really like it. I especially like the low profile rim which is great for clean release both FH and BH.

What comes to the stability I would put them in the following order:
Air -> Lucid -> Moonshine -> Bio -> Fuzion

The Air is substantially less stable than the others while the Fuzion is by far the most overstable for me.

The Air is actually a bit strange, since it turns quite a bit, but it seems to turn only for a short time before a strong fade kicks in. So I'm rarely feeling confident when I see it fly, but the outcome is usually really damn good. :thmbup:

I agree with that list except I've never thrown moonshine.

I'm starting to sour a bit on the trespass after being a big fan. I think it's been posted before but these things don't really season like I hoped.

You rarely see complaints about too good durability, but it is true that the DD plastics can really take a beating. :D

Only one that does season pretty fast is the Air. It is actually surprisingly stable when new, but probably due to less dense material straightens out quite a bit.

For me the Moonshine was pretty much equal with the Lucid.

I should have clarified

They seem to season quickly at first and I just wasn't happy with what they turned into. Idk...terrible explanation.

I just picked up my first Trespass; a silky white & marble Fuzion. I've been throwing Destroyers for a while, and heard that this was a similar but better alternative. (Birthday gift to myself with PIAS rewards)

I'll come back with my thoughts. I can't wait to throw the damn thing, and I gotta wait until this weekend :(

I'd say the air lucid is much more overstable than a fuzion.
My air lucid is so much flatter, causing it to have less glide and a much stronger fade at the end.

I wasn't sure about the air at first, but man this thing is sweet now!
Whoever said the air beats in quickly, is this true? Will it lose its hard low speed fade quickly? I hope not, it's kinda perfect right now.

Update to my post: My Trespass. This picture doesn't do it pearly justice

2mz0ith.jpg

You need to "bold" that trespass in your sig :)
those are my favorite kinds, pearly fuzion

You need to "bold" that trespass in your sig :)
those are my favorite kinds, pearly fuzion

I have yet to throw it, but I'm fully expecting it to be added to the "bold" collection. I'm saving some birthday $ in case I like it; going to add another Fuzion or Lucid to the bag.

I'd say the air lucid is much more overstable than a fuzion.
My air lucid is so much flatter, causing it to have less glide and a much stronger fade at the end.

I wasn't sure about the air at first, but man this thing is sweet now!
Whoever said the air beats in quickly, is this true? Will it lose its hard low speed fade quickly? I hope not, it's kinda perfect right now.
I have two AIRs and one Fuzion and imho the Fuzion is much more stable so we can agree to disagree. :)

I mentioned about the wear since the one Air is new and plenty stable while the other one I got from a friend. He used it only for a short while and even still it is way less stable than any of my Lucids (4pcs).

I believe that Blizard / Air type of plastic is less dense to reduce the weight and as a result will not be as robust as full weight ones.

Got me a 171g Moonshine Trespass from the Disc Golf Answer Man giveaway. The way it feels and flies has me hooked. I hate to buy into the "DD hype" but DD's 3 Distance drivers are all I really need in my bag. I do think they need something more in between the Trespass and the Enforcer. The gap between those 2 is way bigger than the Trespass and Renegade IMO. Suggestions on another Trilogy to fill that slot?

Got me a 171g Moonshine Trespass from the Disc Golf Answer Man giveaway. The way it feels and flies has me hooked. I hate to buy into the "DD hype" but DD's 3 Distance drivers are all I really need in my bag. I do think they need something more in between the Trespass and the Enforcer. The gap between those 2 is way bigger than the Trespass and Renegade IMO. Suggestions on another Trilogy to fill that slot?
Sword will work

I have two AIRs and one Fuzion and imho the Fuzion is much more stable so we can agree to disagree. :)

I mentioned about the wear since the one Air is new and plenty stable while the other one I got from a friend. He used it only for a short while and even still it is way less stable than any of my Lucids (4pcs).

I believe that Blizard / Air type of plastic is less dense to reduce the weight and as a result will not be as robust as full weight ones.

Yea I agree now that my air is beat in a bit. It's much flippier now, but new, it was more meathook than my domey fuzion.
the air is still kind of stable due to the flat shape. but being light and kind of gummy, it's also flippy now.

IMO, the Villain falls between the Trespass and Enforcer. It has the same rim size as the Trespass, and mine feels like a flat Trespass. It is a tad slower though. If you want to go to a 2.4cm rim, the World would fit the bill. If you are not dead set on Trilogy molds, the D1 would be perfect.

IMO, the Villain falls between the Trespass and Enforcer. It has the same rim size as the Trespass, and mine feels like a flat Trespass. It is a tad slower though. If you want to go to a 2.4cm rim, the World would fit the bill. If you are not dead set on Trilogy molds, the D1 would be perfect.

is there really that big of a difference between the 0 and +1 for the turn rating they have for them? :confused:

is there really that big of a difference between the 0 and +1 for the turn rating they have for them? :confused:

I'm not sure which discs you are specifically referring to, but for me, in calmish conditons, I rate the turn as:

Enforcer 0
D1 -0.5
Villain -0.5
World -0.75
Trespass -1.25

Honestly, the Stiletto is the only disc I've ever thrown that I would call +1.

I'm not sure which discs you are specifically referring to, but for me, in calmish conditons, I rate the turn as:

Enforcer 0
D1 -0.5
Villain -0.5
World -0.75
Trespass -1.25

Honestly, the Stiletto is the only disc I've ever thrown that I would call +1.

I can understand how I was confusing, cuz you mentioned 4 discs, lol. I was talking enforcer and villain. But based on that, I'll just buy fresh Fuzion Trespasses every month or so! I think the World still might be too fast of a disc for me still. Maybe I'll give one a try, if I can find a used one.