• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Hey Guys!
I am happy to say that RDG has officially linked up with Ozone & Element Discs to form the Faction. You can check out our site HERE

The goal of this move was to increase awareness of smaller label brands and allow us to create an outlet that would allow all three of us to fully enter the wholesale market. With that said, we are now able to offer competitive pricing on our molds to shops, clubs, etc.

The Faction won't just stop with the three labels mentioned above either. We are actively recruiting several other small companies to join us with our Craft DG revolution!
If you, or anyone you know would be interested in carrying Faction products in their shop, feel free to reach out to me and we will get you rocking some small batch plastic :thmbup:

fZ3vpod.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats man! :hfive:

Hey Timg, can we finally get Reptilian/Element/Ozone their own Equipment forum tags instead of just "Other?"

Congrats man! :hfive:

Hey Timg, can we finally get Reptilian/Element/Ozone their own Equipment forum tags instead of just "Other?"

+1 for a "Faction" tag.

Jamie, Keith, whoever runs Ozone (Jon? Can't remember the dude's name) anyway, huge congratulations and thanks for all you're doing. I've snatched up just about every release from each of you and am locally known as "That Reptilian Guy" or "Guy with those weird discs." I love it. I love supporting craft discing, and love you guys for doing it. I'm only hoping that this means more funding to all of you and that us fans will see new runs. *cough*armorflexscales*cough* :D :hfive: :thmbup: :popcorn: :clap:

PS: That Faction logo would make a pretty slick looking stamp.

I already had it cut ;)

And I will say funding is another reason we made this move. Expect a lot of new things coming from this endeavor by next year.

We hope to launch a full production of Gecko bags, have at least one joint mold, potentially a backpack. Lots of fun stuff in the works!

Congrats. I will warn you that your site is pushing your products way to the right on mobile.

Edit: does this mean the end of fossil wizards?

Sounds like the right move...but I am also worried about RDG blend Wizards. Good thing I have enough to last me...for now!

Hope this brings all three companies even more success than before!

Sounds like the right move...but I am also worried about RDG blend Wizards. Good thing I have enough to last me...for now!

Hope this brings all three companies even more success than before!

I just started throwing wizards, but I've been worried about longevity of driving them. I thought about getting the two tf ones on the marketplace last week. I regret not pulling the trigger.

I think a lot of us knew something was going on with the website down for so long.

Whatever keeps Scales froming going OOP I am all for. Hopefully this also speeds things up with the Gila as well.

Keep fossil alive please

Very cool.

Does this mean the end of stamping other company's disc?

Also one of the Faction companies should make a Polecat like lid!!!!

Please-Kitten-Picture.jpg

By Christmas??? They make great gifts. :thmbup::thmbup:

Ha! Keith called me yesterday with a stellar customer service move, anyway, we got to talking and he mentioned how exciting this Faction move is. So much cool stuff coming together under one umbrella. Super excited to see the grown in the coming seasons.

Awesome news guys. Congrats! Should be a very cool venture from here. Can't wait to give you more of my money (especially for Fossil Wizards.. *cough cough*) ;)

Latest posts