• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the DGCR league I am doing alright but for the FDG Gold Tour I am doing excellent. I picked McBeth who is tearing up the courses this week. I also picked Doss and Locastro who are doing well. I also picked Clayton Adams who is rated 958 but is in 11th place right now. My woman's pick is Catrina Allen.

I'm in the same boat... Doing okay in the dgcr league but doing much better in the FDG league with McBeth, Schusctrick, Locastro and Casarotto who's at -1. Val's my captain. :D

I need Nikko Locastro and Cale Leiviska to make a big push today. I would like to see Paul McBeth have a really bad round today. It would help my pics a lot. I should have picked him but I thought he would not play as well as he did last year. I guess I was wrong, oh well :)

McBeth is now averaging 1097 golf for his last three rounds between the GCC and the Memorial. Full beast mode.

I need Nikko Locastro and Cale Leiviska to make a big push today. I would like to see Paul McBeth have a really bad round today. It would help my pics a lot. I should have picked him but I thought he would not play as well as he did last year. I guess I was wrong, oh well :)

during the round yesterday they said Cale tore his acl, havent heard any updates tho.

during the round yesterday they said Cale tore his acl, havent heard any updates tho.

This would be really bad... Thanks for the info though. I play with Cale every once and a while, I hope he is ok.

Just looked at his FB page. He is going to continue. :clap:

Thats how we do in the midwest. Bad knee no problem...

This is a lot of fun. Definitely adds some fun to watching the online showings.

McBeth = 200 pts (100 x 2.0)
Schusterick = 99 pts
Catrina Allen = 99 pts
Ulibarri = 93 pts
Rich Thompson = 67 pts

558 points total. Should be somewhere near the top... bring it on!

Ulibarri Captain 186
Wysocki 88
Brahtwaite 86
Seppo (OUCH) 50
Catrina 99

I dont think i did too bad.

Macbeth
Philo
Cale
Spohr
V. Jenkins (Capt)

forgive me for scoring ignorance. ill just wait for the actual scoring.

Here's what I picked up:

Doss (x2): 188
Schusterick: 99
John Jeffrey Wilson: 46
Seppo Paju: 50

Valerie Jenkins: 100

483. It's a long road to the top...

Texas States should be an easy tournament for everyone too.

Last edited:
I had all my players finish top 10.
:)
Paul Ulibarri cap. 183
Nathan Doss 94
Paul McBeth 100
Nikko Locastro 91

Kimmy Jones 92

Believe it should be 559p

Paul Ulibarri 93
Ricky Wysocki 88
Nikko Locastro 91