• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Color Disc

What color disc for you?

• Red

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Green

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Clear

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Glow

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tye-Dye

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I make my own discs

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • JoshBusche27 this is a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for orange, only because yellow was not a choice. I have never lost a yellow disc on dry land. Good karma! Positive vibes.

Pink, White, Orange, Yellow in that order are the colors I look for.

Definitely red. It shows up well against green grass.

Orage gets lost in patches of dirt.
yellow gets lost when the sun is low.
Blue gets lost in the shadows.
Green gets lost in the grass.
Clear always gets lost.

Is that is??? :)

I have "abnormal color vision" so I find white to be easiest to find. Not in the options, so I voted stupid poll.

Has anyone else noticed white star discs seem to be less grippy?

I like discs that are easy to find so I voted pink even though I do not have a pink disc right now. Bright colors are almost a must but I will take whatever color is there in the mold and weight that I want.

How do you tell what other people voted?

You can't tell what specific people voted for what, only what items people have been voting for. But on the bottom right of the poll, there is a link that says "View Poll Results." Or, once you vote, the poll will change to show what people voted for.

Last edited:
Bright neon green, Yellow,Orange and Champion Innova red discs. I will never by black again, or white, or clear or Tye dye again. Can never find those.

Orange for me. It looks nice and bright and is easy to find. Just one of those fun polls.

You can't tell what specific people voted for what, only what items people have been voting for. There should be something that says View results towards the bottom of the poll somewhere. I voted already, so I can't go back and tell you exactly. Or, once you vote, the poll changes to show what people voted for.

There's an option when you make a poll to show what everyone voted for, and an option to let users pick multiple options

I didn't check either, sorry

Although I have, and throw a lot of yellow because it is easiest to find, my fav. color is orange now. Two weeks in a row I aced with an orange disc, one was for the ace pool $$$$ of $317. Two different holes, two different discs!

There's an option when you make a poll to show what everyone voted for, and an option to let users pick multiple options

I didn't check either, sorry

Alright but even when the option is open to view what other people voted for I still don't see what people voted for...

Even though I am a dude, I like pink discs :p

I have a mint condition star destroyer that is pink with a gold stamp, looks beeeeeeeeautiful :D

My color of choice now is pink as well. When I first started out I got some discs in bright green, my favorite color. I proceeded to spend much time trying to find those discs. I happed to also have a pink disc and found how easy it was to spot that one first all the time. Now if I have a choice of colors....pink it is.

I like my tie dyes (what could be more hippie) because I find the multiple colors are easy to find. My second favorite is orange. I also find a bright yellow is easy to find, but its not on your list.

Anyone who likes pink, please so not stand behind me.:eek:

Latest posts