• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] First disc you owned two of?

I'm pretty sure mine was a Skeeter. I thought I knew something most DGers different when I first got started. :p

Voodoo and Cyclone backups came soon after.

My first double of any disc was Surge and Buzz. bought the Discraft Misprint deal and had 2 surges and 3 buzz's in it.

When first started I loved the ace race impacts probably had 5 or 6...I may have had the largest impact collection ever

I'm almost positive it was a Warlock. My first 'serious' putter was a SSS Warlock that was oatmeal brown and clovered like hell. I didn't realized that DGC shipped me a disc that should have been an x out at the time, thought it was a side effect of being SSS. So I got a SS Warlock. Fin.

Aviar. Don't have any of the originals anymore. Just returned to the mold with a couple of KC Pros recently. I have multiples of every mold that I throw though.

First mold I had two of was the Cyclone.

Not in the bag anymore though :p

Early on I added a lighter X Buzzz to compliment my max weight Z Buzzz. Right now my bag still has those two plus a heavy Z and lighter X Comet combo, plus four Teebirds of various configurations.

I have just recently started buying backups for the very first time for a few discs that I KNOW are going to remain in my bag.

Curtis

Does having a Gazelle, losing it, getting another Gazelle, losing it, then getting another Gazelle count?

If not, I think it was the River. Or was it the Mercy?

How do you people remember these things? >.>

Haha. got a similar story, had multiple eagles at 150 due to leaving one on the course. but i was talking about owning a second specifically as a second.

Valk. When I started playing, that was pretty much the disc people would lose on the course and I would find. I had four at one point, in days when I didn't generally have backups.

Haha this. have two DX myself. one I found though so i didnt count it.