• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow gazelles (Star and Champ Coming Soon)

money 21 said:
that sound sweet. If the do cheetahs as well i might wet myself. :eek:
Dave said:
Star for sure, Pro too possibly, but I am not sure about Champion. Very hard to run Champion in higher weights of Cheetahs.
Dave said:
It wouldn't start as regular production. Probably just limited availabiilty. Maybe tourney too.

NICE! I can't wait for these to come out :D I really hope they make champ and it turns out okay, but Star is still good either way (i hope *fingers crossed*)

I would be so down for some star gaz. It would be almost exactly what we were talking about in the discmania thread. It would be almost exactly what I personally am looking for for at the moment.

cfair said:
I would be so down for some star gaz. It would be almost exactly what we were talking about in the discmania thread. It would be almost exactly what I personally am looking for for at the moment.
Assuming they work... =)

Honestly, I think I'd rather see Discmania tweak the gazelle a bit and see what they would come up with. Not that I'm not excited about the gazelle too.

kern9787 said:
Honestly, I think I'd rather see Discmania tweak the gazelle a bit and see what they would come up with. Not that I'm not excited about the gazelle too.

I'd be curious to see that myself, I wonder what they'd call that one :think:

Sean40474 said:
kern9787 said:

Nah, you just want some Champ and Star Gazelles Sean. Heck, I want some Stars myself.

Sean40474 said:
kern9787 said:

The FD (Fairway Driver)

But I call dibs on the name if they come out with something like this. After all I came up with it, my last name is fair and it would be "The FD1" hehehehe

cfair said:
Sean40474 said:
kern9787 said:

The FD (Fairway Driver)

But I call dibs on the name if they come out with something like this. After all I came up with it, my last name is fair and it would be "The FD1" hehehehe

Or, more likely, the CD2.

I got my Star Gazelles on Saturday, played with them a tiny bit on Sunday. Mine are yellow and max weight with poppy top dome :(

First impression, they're stable...new Champ Teebird stable. I only threw them a couple times on a long hole, the rest of the course was short.

I'm going to give these a shot tonight on one of my bigger courses if I have time tonight and report back my results.

can someone post a quick review of how the pro gazelles fly? i carry a champ glo gazelle and 11x kc pro(essentially champ), with the champ glo being a bit more stable(beefy 180g) if the star gazelles are coming out tbird stable, im wondering how the pros are flying when new. thanks in advance.

180g? never seen one that heavy. is that legal? i thought they were qualified as fairway drivers.

Apothecary said:
180g? is that legal?
No.
gazl.jpg

mine is marked 175 but weighs in at 180g. its not the only small diameter innova disc i have that is in the 180s. im not a pdga member so i could give a shit about legal. flies great.

Latest posts