• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know how you feel, cig smoke can be potent...sometimes it feels like it's just piercing my nose(generally when closer to it).

I did quit smoking for almost 6 months last winter. but this spring I found out some really bad stuff that my wife had been up to which has led to divorce now and due to the stress I picked the habit back up..... I've had a really rough year in my personal life and it sucks but hey things happen and it only makes us stronger right?

Keep up the good work. Bags look awesome... can't wait til I am able to purchase one. Times are tough and it's nice to see someone who has a passion for what they are doing and doing it so well!

Sorry to hear about your tough times at home. Everything happens for a reason man. I love your bags. Plan on getting one soon. And congrats for your business doing well.

Sorry to hear all that. At least you get to have a cool disc golf job, shoot if I knew how to make the bags I'd help you for sure. Curious as to why you don't think the bottom lining is worth it. I figured it would help with soggy bottom (water) which can be prevented in other ways but that it would just help keep it cleaner on the bottom and easier to clean (just take a hose to it). Sure your super durable bags can handle the beating most put on their bags but then again... that would raise the price... and you do make the best bags and at an awesome price...

why do I question those wiser than me...

I did quit smoking for almost 6 months last winter. but this spring I found out some really bad stuff that my wife had been up to which has led to divorce now and due to the stress I picked the habit back up..... I've had a really rough year in my personal life and it sucks but hey things happen and it only makes us stronger right?

Sorry to hear about your home life. Life isn't always fair and the way we would like it to turn out. I'm in the same boat as you, just waiting on the divorce details. We have been putting it off for a few years because of the kids and the housing market. But, there is only so much misery a person can take. I try to look at the bright side of it all. You have your days, some good and some not. I'll be much happier when I move past this part of my life. :thmbup:

Sorry to hear all that. At least you get to have a cool disc golf job, shoot if I knew how to make the bags I'd help you for sure. Curious as to why you don't think the bottom lining is worth it. I figured it would help with soggy bottom (water) which can be prevented in other ways but that it would just help keep it cleaner on the bottom and easier to clean (just take a hose to it). Sure your super durable bags can handle the beating most put on their bags but then again... that would raise the price... and you do make the best bags and at an awesome price...

why do I question those wiser than me...

I wouldn't say I'm any wiser..I'm just not a picky person about my bag getting wet and soggy

yes I did get rid of the ID pockets...which i'm planning on adding other pockets inside the side pockets, havent had time to impliment the change yet but will be soon...I did change that for the LE Silverback tho along with several other changes which most of will end up being used on the standard run of my bags.

When are you planning on implementing the new changes onto your standard bags?

Last edited:
here is the y style. i guess it should work fine?

images

if anyone knows the answer i would appreciate it. i ordered the h style. they are out and only have the y style. thanks.

e

as long as the clips on the top of the pic can spread far enough and give you access to the discs easily I dont think you'll have any problem with them

I was just joking around :\...but maybe it's a good thing that you can't tell if it's dirty?

Latest posts