• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] got my gateway direct order today...

1x1wraps

Par Member
and it's awesome! ordered the hpp wizard with a steal your face (dead skull) dye, they threw in a soft wizard, and a mini set. super stoked. now i need to find time to go out and really throw these things.

There is a store on ebay called gatewaydirect...I'm not sure if they have another site as I've never checked...but yeah, when you order a disc from them, they always throw in a putter and a mini. I ordered a Spirit with a sick Zepplin dye and they threw in a Voodoo and a mini set.

nice! I'm gonna have to check this out. I've never seen a Gateway, let alone owned one, so what discs would you guys recommend from them?

nice! I'm gonna have to check this out. I've never seen a Gateway, let alone owned one, so what discs would you guys recommend from them?

Wizzard, Voodoo, Magic, all SS or SSS

Oh and try a Sabre and let me know how that goes. lol

Nice. I just got my order a couple days ago. (after UPS decided to send it to Maryland first, which caused it to be rescheduled for 6 days later than original date..) I ordered a HPP Wizard with a Marley dye and they threw in a Warlock and two minis. Pretty good deal, though I would've been ecstatic with a Voodoo instead of the Warlock. Oh well beggars can't be choosers! Love the freebies!

Yeah the guy who runs that is pretty cool. I contacted him about something slightly different than an Ebay auction he had up and he worked out a nice deal with me. Paid $70 shipped to him for a specific variety of Wizard and Voodoo misprints, and he threw in a bunch of minis and an eleventh disc. Fast shipping too.

All of their putters are good and that's mostly all I've thrown. The Spirit is the biggest meathook I've ever thrown...it makes the Viper look like a Buzzz:)

I have heard a lot about Gateway putters on this site but haven't met too many people who use them.

I love their HPP plastic....especially for putters but the element in it is sweet teets too.

i'm heading out to throw them right now. i've heard nothing but great things about them, so i'm stoked. no matter how much i like them, i have to tell myself "don't use them in the tournament tomorrow"

i love these discs! they're amazing to approach with, and super comfortable to putt with. i've decided that tomorrow i'll still use my juju for everything inside 30 ft, outside will be the wizards. after this tourney, i have the feeling i'll phase out the juju all together.

and it's awesome! ordered the hpp wizard with a steal your face (dead skull) dye, they threw in a soft wizard, and a mini set. super stoked. now i need to find time to go out and really throw these things.

What's the HPP plastic like?

I like to say its like the inside of a bottle cap...that little rubber disc...exactly how it feels and if it was as thick as a disc thats how flexible it would be.

HPP is nice, amazing for drivers in my opinion... I like it because I can tune my discs and not really worry about permanently changing their shape. It feels like Haribo gummy bears.

wizards are the bomb. I haven't thrown any other gateway discs but I LOVE MY WIZARDS!!! puttting all day long no matter wind conditions, mad skills on approaches, and great driving it off the tee

Latest posts