• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

Anyone wanna do me a solid favor and take a couple pictures of the inside of the side storage and valuables pockets? I want to know if there are pockets within those pockets to put smaller items like snacks, birdie bag, minis, cash, etc.

Also, as long as you're snapping pics, it would be great if you could show me if you can get an XL hoodie or jacket in there. And, lastly, I would love to get some dimensions on this bag 20" wide 17" tall - 10" deep, etc. Please take measurements without the hoodie, jacket stuffed into the side pocket.

I'd really appreciate the help - thanks guys!

Yes there is small pockets in the side pockets I have an l series and cannot fit a hoody in my bag might be different with an a series though.

Anyone wanna do me a solid favor and take a couple pictures of the inside of the side storage and valuables pockets? I want to know if there are pockets within those pockets to put smaller items like snacks, birdie bag, minis, cash, etc.

Also, as long as you're snapping pics, it would be great if you could show me if you can get an XL hoodie or jacket in there. And, lastly, I would love to get some dimensions on this bag 20" wide 17" tall - 10" deep, etc. Please take measurements without the hoodie, jacket stuffed into the side pocket.

I'd really appreciate the help - thanks guys!

Yes to all of these.

Any pics or measurements to share, so I can get a better idea how big this things really is. It looks kind of bulky in the pics I've seen?

I don't have time for any pics
but there are a ton of video reviews on this bag
That I watched before I ordered mine, those should show what you are after.

I don't have time for any pics
but there are a ton of video reviews on this bag
That I watched before I ordered mine, those should show what you are after.

With all due respect, if they had answered my questions I would have posted them here. I've done Google image searches, watched every available YouTube video and read this entire thread. I even went so far as to search for in the bag videos from pros who I know carry this bag. Alas, I am still after more detail.

The video review where the younger guy compares the L series to the A series and fits jeans in one side and shoes in the other is helpful,but my main concern is an outer layer, hoodie or jacket since I'll never really have to put jeans in my bag.

Then, there is the issue of measurements. It's like that information doesn't exist. I've recently purchased another bag and had nothing but problems with it. So, I'm trying to gather as much information ahead of time so I don't make the same mistake twice. I realized everyone's opinion is, "you'll love it." But,I am pretty particular and want to make sure. All help is appreciated.:thmbup:

You can easily fit a hooded sweatshirt in one of the side pockets but then all the discs get squished in the bag and they become hard to get out. So you can easily do it, it will just make getting stuff in or out of your bag a B$%#&

The above video is great. Its the one that got me considering a Grip in the first place.
This one adds a lot to it. I'm an "everything has its place" kinda guy, so I like having specific pockets within pockets for items that stay in the bag but don't get used all the time.

The above video is great. Its the one that got me considering a Grip in the first place.
This one adds a lot to it. I'm an "everything has its place" kinda guy, so I like having specific pockets within pockets for items that stay in the bag but don't get used all the time.

Did the YouTube video answer all of your questions? I can take some pictures for you tomorrow after work if you still want them.

Received my all black Grip on Friday, and all I can say is AWESOME! Room for all my disc and anything else that may come into play in a given round.

If any of you follow Grip on Facebook and saw that Blue ones are out of stock until spring and you wanted one of those, Glide Disc Golf in Madison has two of them. You'll pay for shipping, but you'll get the color you wanted. Give them a call!

I wonder how long til Grip comes out with a new bag. My A-Series is my favorite & best bag I've ever owned. It will be intetesting to see how thwy improve on the A-Series. Maybe they'll make a new lines of bags that are cheaper & have a smaller disc capacity. I feel like Grip would gain more business if they did that.

If any of you follow Grip on Facebook and saw that Blue ones are out of stock until spring and you wanted one of those, Glide Disc Golf in Madison has two of them. You'll pay for shipping, but you'll get the color you wanted. Give them a call!

That's where I bought the black one posted above.

Glide will totally set you up. Great shop, great staff.

:thmbup: