• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Took my mahal and a rolling suitcase as carry-ons in February to Phoenix. Lady at the desk said I would have to check it if it didn't fit under the seat. I said it would, but didn't even try because I knew it wouldn't, just put it in the overhead laying down.

Has anyone had to send their bag back to mystery ranch for repairs? I've beat the crap out of mine the last 2 1/2 years and I'm wondering how long the repair process is. I obviously won't send it in until the season is over.

Has anyone had MR repair experience????:popcorn:

Has anyone had to send their bag back to mystery ranch for repairs? I've beat the crap out of mine the last 2 1/2 years and I'm wondering how long the repair process is. I obviously won't send it in until the season is over.

Has anyone had MR repair experience????:popcorn:

Pics of your abused bag or it didn't happen.

Pics of your abused bag or it didn't happen.

Oh, it happened! I play more DG than the average person. I haven't taken a "normal" vacation in 6 years.:| just DG vacays.;)

photo1_zpsf9b3d90d.jpg

photo2_zpsc9a49a2f.jpg

For 255 courses played and 2.5 years of straight abuse, that bag looks pretty stellar!

No complaints. Those are cosmetic. It's still the best backpack/DG bag I've ever owned and it still functions the same as the day I bought it.

And I can get it repaired for free;)

Is it just me, or is it rare to see a Mahal come up in the bag sell/trade Facebook page? I see plenty of people asking for one in there. Glad I have one. ;)

No complaints. Those are cosmetic. It's still the best backpack/DG bag I've ever owned and it still functions the same as the day I bought it.

And I can get it repaired for free;)

I had to send mine in for repairs to the yoke last year. And they just sent me a new yoke. I paid to ship the damaged yoke to them though. Great customer service.

I have had my bag for a while and love it but never thought it was adjusted properly. I watched the video and had my wife and mother in law help me with it but something seems a little off. Any suggestions?

Did you have the waist straps on when fitting it....I'm sure you did if you watch the video. I found that the straps that you pullover your shoulders towards the front of you body were important in getting the fit right.

I bought a Revo dual pack last Xmas and kinda pissed at myself now that I didn't go with the mahal..... Anyone know what I can get for a barley used dual pack on here ?

Ya that's what I was thinking like 170ish. It's not a bad bag I'm just convinced now that the mahal is way better.....

I'm trying to decide what color Mahal to order. Does anyone have any comments,suggestions,complaints on any of the three choices? Kinda leaning towards the black.....