• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

here is mine set up for tourneys and road trips. i am carrying a little more then normal right now. I try to keep the slide pockets as tights as I can get them while keeping the stuff inside. am also carrying mydisc gator, stool and 1liter hydropak. also carrying 18 discs.

Attachments

• mahal.jpg
    mahal.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 168
It is a rubber band that holds the metal arm in place. Without the runner band the metal arms bangs while I walk and it drives me crazy

This thing carries so well, it's hard to believe I didn't think to do this before. So much better than a Mojo with quads I could never get high enough up on my back. Backpack, duh. :wall:

taj.jpg

Anyone pick a large yoke over a medium? I read in a sale thread that a a guy who is 6'2 was recommended a large yoke instead of a medium.

I'm 6', and my medium yoke is super comfy, but also pulled out to pretty much the max. I'd assume 6'2 could swing with a med or a large easily

Anyone pick a large yoke over a medium? I read in a sale thread that a a guy who is 6'2 was recommended a large yoke instead of a medium.

I am 6'-6" and use a large yoke. Have it extended pretty much out to the max. I would expect 6'-2" would be right in the large range.

I am 6'-6" and use a large yoke. Have it extended pretty much out to the max. I would expect 6'-2" would be right in the large range.

I would agree. I think that 6'1" - 6'3" would probably be a fully extended medium or a pretty tight large. I think there is room for overlap.

Mine's a medium and I'm 6 1 and 220

Works fine.....when I bought it Dana said to remember the yolks are the same for all their packs and the large ones are designed mainly for big soldiers, fire fighters etc, who are also in bulky clothing

Packed and ready to go to Lake Tahoe for golf and work. Will use the bag as a carry on and it also carrying all my work stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 125
finally got to post a pic of the new bag. i took it out for a practice round yesterday with just putters, rocs and a cooler full of beer. life is good.

Latest posts