• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Hawg

Would they have to resubmit it to get approval? Forgive my ignorance. Also, I hope it isn't the p3. Those d line p3s are cool because they are really overstable for being a plastic that wears. I am not a fan of the c line though. I am hoping this thing will be a zone-ish disc. I can't live comfortably without a rhyno in my bag but I have played with an ESP zone and I was in love. One of the only discraft discs I like enough to remember by name and flight.

I can guarantee it's not a P3. Completely different specs and disc.

This disc is Zoneish in rim specs with a blunter nose (not as fast).

I can guarantee it's not a P3. Completely different specs and disc.

This disc is Zoneish in rim specs with a blunter nose (not as fast).

I wouldnt mind if my Zone were a little slower, but then it'd overlap my Rhyno even more.

I enjoy using both molds...

I'll give the Hawg a toss

Inbounds just posted that the Hawg was up on their flight chart.

This thing has to be the Firebird of putters... 232', hst-0%, lsf-72% :eek:!

Inbounds just posted that the Hawg was up on their flight chart.

This thing has to be the Firebird of putters... 232', hst-0%, lsf-72% :eek:!

Sounds like the Firebird is the Hawg of drivers. Dang.

Any comparison to a Zone or Firebird means this disc will be useful to many. Just not me.

Why does everything have to be in premium plastic? :\

Well buddy, not everything does. But massively overstable approach discs take a real beating. And you still want to be able to count on them to do what they are supposed to do each and every time you pull them out. So, for a disc like the Zone or Pig or Gator or Rhyno etc., premium plastic really makes a big difference in the useful life of the disc. I don't know too many people who want a flippy Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took you over two months to take my post out of context, davidrboy?

It took you over two months to take my post out of context, davidrboy?

Nope. Your post was about the Pig, a massively overstable approach putter. People clamored for premium plastic Pigs for a long time. Innova had a hard time molding them up. The first Blizz run was domey and had to be sold as seconds. The second run was great. People pay big money for Z Zones because they want premium plastic Zones that will last. I'm pretty sure we were talking about the same exact category of disc. But you'd have to actually throw them a bunch to see a change. So you save your money throwing baseline, but for those of us that actually throw frisbees, premium plastic is a nice option for massively overstable approach discs.

What did I miss?

Just get out there and frolf, bro.

Last edited:

Latest posts