• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help me with some dg trashtalk

"your potential would be unlimited, if you had some"

"next time you buy a disc read the fine print, it says talent not included"

When they hit the dummy tree (first tree off the tee) and lands about 50 feet away from you:

"Got it."
"Found it."

If that shot is in the fairway:

"Fairway."

"If it hadn't been for that grip lock and all those trees you hit that would have been a great shot".

for those who are hesitant to retrieve their disc from thorns "roll up your skirt and get in there princess". If somebody in your group in a PDGA is genuinely annoying you, time them on every shot and start the 2 minutes every time you have to look for one of their discs. Nail them on foot faults. Basically throw the rule book at them

for those who are hesitant to retrieve their disc from thorns "roll up your skirt and get in there princess". If somebody in your group in a PDGA is genuinely annoying you, time them on every shot and start the 2 minutes every time you have to look for one of their discs. Nail them on foot faults. Basically throw the rule book at them

The problem with following your advice and throwing the rule book at them is that the rule book allows three minutes to search for a disc. In essence, I am all for throwing the rule book at them but not following your advice. :D

Nice shot Francis!
You should have thrown the orange one...

What did you get on the last hole? (After stepping to the next tee to record scores)

"Try hitting the basket. It's more fun that way."
"Try using your dominant hand."
"Ever try working out?"
"That's a good throw for ultimate frisbee."
A drive just before it hits a tree: "Locked on target!"
Tree hit immediately after tee off: "Good layup."
Tree hit immediately after tee off: "Found it!"
Any miffed putt(for birdie, par, etc): "Good par save." "Good bogey out." Etc

After someone in the group pops a tree: "Ever consider trading your Dri-Fit jersey and disc bag in for a flannel shirt and an ax."

If playing from the long pads: "Maybe they will let you play from the girly man pads next time."

After someone has a bad hole: "Accidentally grab your wife's/daughter's bag again?"

Someone hits a tree: "Nice shot Woody"

As they are starting their run up say out load "Phew... there's a lot of trees on this hole!"

Or you can start singing the George of the Jungle theme song.

Or say "Is that your Whahoo?!" as they start their run up.

After someone throws: "That reminds me, I saw a 10 year old girl at the beach that threw just like that... she wasn't any good either."

After a drive comes up short, "two more of those and you're putting."

Just as they're putting "good run"

On a weak putt/drive "bro, do you even lift?"

"Is your husband playing in this tournament too?"
"Are you this bad at everything?"
"You don't see throws that bad every day.... wait, I guess YOU do"
"You have a great short game - off the tee"
If they throw a bad drive, once they get to their disc ask the group "Wait, why are we stopping here?"

Latest posts