• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help me with some dg trashtalk

"Hey, pal. You sure suck at the disk golfs!"

I doing my best.

"Remember that nice shot you had on hole ___ ? Yeah, me neither."

Whenever they miss a putt just say "nice up" :D Gets em every time. Also challenge the manhood of those with blizzard plastic. :thmbup: Hehe don't take it to serious though. After I throw a bad shot my buddy always says "the important thing is that you tried hard." The backhanded encouragement is always the worst

"I think it's so great that they let kids with polio play these for-fun tournaments. You're so brave."

When someone's putt falls short, I ask them "did your tampon string tickle your leg?"

Throw your pursue at it next time.

Does your husband play too?

"Nice shot, Alice." (When they throw it short.)

"Paul Bunyan ain't got $hit on you!" (When they hit a tree.)

"Oh yeah? Well the Jerkstore called.....and they're runnin' outta YOU!" (When you stuff a whole bunch of shrimp cocktail in your mouth and somebody tells you that the ocean called and they're running out of shrimp.)

If someone manages to really grip lock one off about 45 degrees, you can say, "Huh. I never envisioned that line." (ht: DiscDogNation, 2012 Ace Race) :clap:

Start calling them by a female name that begins with the same letter.
Example, after Stuart's poor toss: "That's a nice dress you got on there, Stacy."

"If I had a DX Roc and your accuracy, I'd have a DX Roc."

"Yo' mama didn't raise no disc golfer."

"I really wish you'd stop playing---you're scaring my dog/children/partner."

"Well, there's always the kids' tournament."

"You just came for the swag, didn't you?"

"I didn't realize there was a market for How Not to Disc Golf instructional videos."

"You're still out"
"High score wins, right?"
"You sure that's the right disc"
" you clearly out drove me"
"Getting your moneys worth".....for bogey + holes
"more throws = more fun"

Latest posts