• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

So if you guys had to pick a different style of basket for each of the five main courses, what would they be? Here's my list:
DD veteran, Innova discatcher, Discraft chainstar and two with cross chains, the Prodigy and the DGA mach x.

DGA Mach V, DGA Mach X, Innova Discatcher, Gateway Titan Pro, and MVP Portal.

Consideration to the Chainstar, because those are the ones I "grew up" on.

Sounds like a heavy investment. Hopefully all the baskets aren't gone.

Last edited:
Discatcher Pro, Prodigy T3, Mach X, DiscGolfPark, Chainstar Pro.

I agree with CGK that the colors matching the course names is just as important as the actual baskets as most of the ones I've named perform similarly well to each other

The idea was to represent as many basket styles and companies as possible for the best variety of experience. Besides, it might settle a lot of arguments on which baskets are better.:thmbup:

Great idea.....though I tend to believe it will settle no arguments on which baskets are better, lol.

The argument is already settled. Discraft Chainstar Pros.

LOL just kidding. I see what you are suggesting. It's actually not a bad idea really. Like ru4por said it won't settle any arguments. There really is a lot of great baskets on the market.

Woodland Greens - Prodigy T3 (Green)
The Bear - Discraft Chainstar Pro (Red)
Granite Ridge - DGA Mach X (Silver)
Highbridge Gold - Innova DISCatcher Pro 28 (Yellow)
Blueberry Hill - Dynamic Discs Veteran (Blue)

Orange instead of black. And neon radioactive green if you MUST do green.

Yeah... but black bears. They'd be hard to see but you can only see the baskets on Bear after like 4 shots anyway.

I figured orange if not, because hunters.

Personally I think the Mach III is still the best target in disc golf. DisCatchers are garbage and should be banned.

Trolling? Not sure why you would think that unless you have the softest and loftiest putt and are trying to gain an advantage that way.

Latest posts