• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/07/13: Roy G. Guerrero DGC in Austin, TX

Try and get a Bolt or Wraith LHBH to the clearing on the right, then repeat until in range for something slower like a River or Buzzz and miss some trees. Looks like a fun hole!

Two possibilities depending on what it looks like.

Throw a couple of rollers with my leopards, then go for it with a mid or putter when close enough. Either that, or throw my lightweight tee-bird many times until I get into mid range or putting range.

Escape, Escape, and then a variety of putters depending on where I've ended up. Short would be Escape, Comet, putt out.

Surge off the Tee for max d. Hopefully no wide skips or hits off trees that will ruin placement.

Then light turnover with river or Buzzz depending on where I'm at.

If I need to approach with a pure I will do it.

Wizard to finish

River. River. River. River. River. Pain. Anode. Anode. Ice arm. Repeat.

Eagle X off the tee, again on the approach, hydra for the short approach and putt.

Pro Wraith off the tee. Wraith or PD again. Buzzz if needed and Aviar to finish.

Surge off the Tee for max d. Hopefully no wide skips or hits off trees that will ruin placement.

Then light turnover with river or Buzzz depending on where I'm at.

If I need to approach with a pure I will do it.

Wizard to finish

Well that's definitely some glass-half-full thinking there! Good luck with that! I highly doubt anyone has ever birdied this hole.

I usually will throw a beat PD x2 then maybe throw it again or a Buzzz or a Challenger depending on my first two shots and then Challenger for the putt.

D1 on a slight anny --> hyzer-flip either D4 or TL depending on remaining distance --> hopefully have a shot at a jump putt for 3 --> and if not then parked for an 'easy' 4