• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Holy Freakin Crap!!! The Saint Is Awesome!

^ It seems to be all about technique and a smooth, casual release with the saint...

Strong arming my saints = bad results. Let the disc do most of the work.

^ It seems to be all about technique and a smooth, casual release with the saint...

Strong arming my saints = bad results. Let the disc do most of the work.

Yeah, I really power down on this disc and it just SAILS. It's very similar to a Teebird in that regard.

MrGlass01 said:
okay maybe 9?
This is what Marshall Street has it as also.

I was actually gonna say an 8...it's not quite as fast as a 9.

fliphyzer said:
I really want to like this disc but so far it has no place between my teebirds and pds.

That's because there really isn't a slot for it there. Players are free to use whatever they like, but personally, there's simply too much overlap between Teebirds and Saints for me. I just think the Saint does it better. First of all, you can't get Teebirds in GL plastic. Secondly, I don't have to beat the fade out of the Saint. Thirdly, though teebirds are great, they can't touch the Saint's glide. IMO Lat 64 took one of Innova's greatest discs and perfected it.

I still have uses for my PDs because they're faster and can handle more muscle, but not as many. The Saint will prob. kick out my Stalker in a while too. Sad Day.

For me the saint is what i wanted the river to be. NOt necessarily the same slot, but i wanted to love the river because of the easy d with the nasty glide. Me and the river never clicked. The saint on the other hand is like we were meant to be together. I can see the line i want to hit and it hits the line. I have not heard this comparison, but i feel the saint is a longer champ leopard. Little turn little fade at the end and farther than the leo but very similar flight paths.

How do the two compare for you? If I already have a teebird is getting a saint worth it?

Probably not, I'm kinda addicted to getting new discs at this point. I seem to get the saint out there further (mainly more glide) but I'm not releasing it as consistently as the teebird. I'm not really sure what's up with that, likely something more on me than the disc. I'm mainly just throwing the saint in the field right now, haven't used it on the course yet. I always play around with new discs to see if there is anything to them I like.

I love my GL saint, I was able to push it a little past 400 feet while doing some driving practice last weekend. It certainly doesnt replace a teebird though. It flips easier, and requires a bit more room for a long distance flight

Austin is right. All you have to do to find out the speed is check out this thing called a "website" for this company called Latitude 64. They list the ratings right there.

I agree that the Saint is awesome. I wouldn't call it overstable necessarily, but when I get a good turnover drive on it it is a thing of absolute beauty. That said, it still hasn't kicked anything else out of my bag, which is always a sign of true awesomeness. It has its own spot, but to truly be awesome a disc has to completely remove at least two other discs from your bag. Once the Saint does that I think it will be allowed its own "awesome" thread.

Also, check out the Marshal Street Flight Guide.. It has just about every disc imaginable and appropriate flight ratings, along with relative stabilities. Very useful tools.

Here's the colorshift opto. :)
eAdI6l.jpg

:wall::wall::wall::wall:

You keep getting angry in threads, then post in them, therefore bumping them again. If you don't want to see them, let them die, man.

Unless I am misperceiving your headbanging and you were listening to Swedish black metal to celebrate how great the Saint is...If it is that, as you were...

You keep getting angry in threads, then post in them, therefore bumping them again. If you don't want to see them, let them die, man.

Unless I am misperceiving your headbanging and you were listening to Swedish black metal to celebrate how great the Saint is...If it is that, as you were...

If a page is int he top of page 1 i am hardly "bumping" it.

But i dont get the point of a thread to JUST say a disc is awesome but "not to discuss the aspects of the disc".

Seems if u just want to say a disc is awesome then a thread already on the disc would be a better place to say it.

I got one in the PDGA Worlds Players Pack. It was weighted at 166 so I couldn't get an "Accurate" read on it. Kind of flippy.