• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro in hand. DD future releases.

I'd be good with either number. PDesque or a longer Eagle X with Lat glide. :clap:

I broke down and ordered a couple from DD. I had wanted to hit Disc Nation on Friday since I have some instore credit to burn up that will expire 10/31.:doh: Oh well....prolly go anyway just to see what I can get.:D

DD has "white" in stock. anybody know if this is white(like glow plastic) or more translucent?

I had wanted to hit Disc Nation on Friday since I have some instore credit to burn up that will expire 10/31.:doh: Oh well....prolly go anyway just to see what I can get.:D
We took care of the problem and Saint Pro are due to arrive tomorrow (in-store by Thurs). :hfive:

You can also purchase Gift Certificates using your store credit, and GCs are good in-store or online.

We took care of the problem and Saint Pro are due to arrive tomorrow (in-store by Thurs). :hfive:

You can also purchase Gift Certificates using your store credit, and GCs are good in-store or online.

Kewl....gonna be there now for sure. :hfive:

DD has "white" in stock. anybody know if this is white(like glow plastic) or more translucent?

Go back like ten posts....someone posted a picture of three white ones. They're like those. Not glow but I guess they look similar to some glow plastics. Little bit opaque rather than translucent.

Posted a review in the other thread after a small sampling. This disc is what I was hoping for when I first heard about the stag. So far, impressed, cant wait to give these things a thorough testing and also see how they change once they start to beat in.

Latest posts