• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you stay cool?

Well for me staying cool isn't that difficult. Things you should try to do in order to be cool include but aren't limited to: wearing the hippist clothes with the newest kicks, hanging around the other cool kids when there not looking, spray tan, fist pump

i stay on the computer all day posting about whatever some one else has posted to keep my post count up...

i am from south dakota so i have no idea what you guys are going through but putting water on your neck or your head makes you dehydrated even faster, i play soccer so my coach told us this just to try and help ya out

The Mexicans wet a towel and wrap it around their necks. As it evaporates, it cools you down in a crucial spot. And they drink plenty of ice cold water if they can get it in a giant drink barrel.

Ever been to Mexico? I think these guys know what they are doing.

look at all the texans that showed up in this heat thread! i just sweat like crazy. it keeps me cool. then i reshirt at the car. sometimes if i am on tour i bring several shirts and change after each sweaty round. and it never hurts to bring spare shorts in case you poop your pants.

I love the heat. Nothing unusual is needed. Now if it gets as cold as 70, then I need an undershirt.

I love the heat. Nothing unusual is needed. Now if it gets as cold as 70, then I need an undershirt.

you think 70 is cold in minnesota???

just the standard light colored clothes and plenty of water for me, though it is cooling down very nicely here in st.l over the last week.

Latest posts