• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses have you played that are the highest rated in their state?

112 courses played in 20 states.
5 states top rated courses played.

Jim you are way too close not to have played Seneca Creek. :p

We should do an exchange program - you show me around the Cumberland-area courses and I'll reciprocate for Seneca Creek and your choice of Woodsboro, Darnestown, Clark's Run, Patapsco Valley, etc. :D

I was gonna see if I could count it up, but...
But Martin's bagged more #1 courses thanIve bagged states.. . :\

My guess is I've played about 5 top ranked in their state. Harder to look up top ranked in teach state from the mobile app.

Mine's probably the same. 5 maybe.

WI
MN
MI
IA
KY

Maybe IL. Played Canyons and Foundation. Got rained out of Camden for the second year in a row last week.

It was bugging me, so I went to my laptop and figured it out. I've bagged the #1 ranked course in 12 states:
GA, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, PA, SC, TN, WV

Guess I'm a better cherry picker than I realized. :)

But yeah, Martin has more #1's, than I have states. Mr. Syme's seem a few courses...

KS, KY, MI, MO, NE, WI, TX

trying to add CO, NV, OK, AZ this year. maybe LA, TN, AK also

I have bagged 16 of the current top courses in each state because they change over time.

Current 16: Nevada, Colorado, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Tennessee, South Dakota, Michigan, Kansas, Vermont, Rhode Island, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia.

Once upon a time I had played top courses in Georgia, Arizona, Montana, Massachusetts and Missouri.

Seven for me.

Delaware: Iron Hill
Georgia: Hobbs Farm
Kentucky: Idlewild
Maryland: Seneca Creek
Missouri: Harmony Bends
South Carolina: LangleyPond DGP
Tennessee: Harmon Hills

I need to bag Ashe County Park (NC) next.

I forgot to even check TN but Harmon Hills is my 1 TN pelt so one more for the list.

I've got MS, TX LA and GA. Interestingly I don't really like the top rated course in MS

MI
WI
KY

Haven't even played the one in my own state yet
Michigan
Kentucky

That's it for me. But... the three courses now ahead of Deis Hill in Ohio have a combined 10 reviews (5, 3, 2). As far as I'm concerned I should be able to say Ohio... lol. I need to recruit a few people to up their Blueberry Hill ratings so I can swap WI with you. ;)

Hey Woj, didn't you used to work at Highbridge?

Louisiana
Mississippi
Texas

Michigan
Kentucky

That's it for me. But... the three courses now ahead of Deis Hill in Ohio have a combined 10 reviews (5, 3, 2). As far as I'm concerned I should be able to say Ohio... lol. I need to recruit a few people to up their Blueberry Hill ratings so I can swap WI with you. ;)

Go here to filter out courses that don't meet review quantity requirements.

I still consider Deis to be #1 in the state

And I was supposed to get HBH this Fall. Stupid virii...

Go here to filter out courses that don't meet review quantity requirements.

I still consider Deis to be #1 in the state

And I was supposed to get HBH this Fall. Stupid virii...
Yay! I get Ohio! Now to find a way to get WR Jackson and Blueberry Hill to the top of their states....

FL, GA, TN, SC on the current lists. Picnic Island in Tampa is Floridas #1, but not my personal favorite in FL. And I have played many courses that were #1 in their state at one time or another.

Latest posts