• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] I would like some LEGACY to toy with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.

*Legalize It*
Somehow i have not tested or felt ANY Legacy plastic and well my curiosity is getting the best of me. I know very little about their plastic blends but would prefer the more Pearly/GL like plastic for drivers and more basline for Mids and Putters. ANY condition is fine on these as long as the weights are on point. I would prefer to trade since they are just for testing but i can swing some paypal if needed... now on to the molds..

[ edit for 1-31-2014]

I have found most of what im looking for other then :

Bandit - under 170g
Patriot - under 170g, Pearly

Ian would like to test...

LEGACY .... :

-> Bandit : under 170g, prefer pearly
-> Rival : under 170g, prefer pearly
-> Patriot : under 170g, prefer pearly
-> Ghost : 170-175g, Excel,Gravity,Icon,Pinnacle,Legend..
-> Clozer : 170-175g, would prefer white, flatter the better (dunno how they mold up)
-> Gauge : 170-175g

Last edited:
yeah i have chatted with Mr. Moose a bit .. thanks though buddy!! C'mon i know someone on here has some lighter Patriots and Rivals to part with :p .. dont make me go to discgolfcenter (not that thats a bad thing but i would rather deal with one of you fellas first :) )

Free gl bump dude, Legacy has some rock solid molds, especially since they compare closely to what you already throw (Bandit/SW, Pat/Leo, Rival/TB, Ghost/Roc, Clozer/BB Aviar).

thanks Kev .. yeah dunno how i have managed to not feel/throw any of their molds so figured what the hell .. plus really good set of guys/gals out there so figured it was time to show them a lil love .. got a message from K.King and she is going to look through her stock and see if she has any for me .. but yeah looking forward to checking them out

thanks for the pm's guys ... prob good on rivals.. still looking for patriots, a matching set of clozers if possible and prob some 175ish ghosts and maybe a gauge.. trades prefer but can prob do lil paypal

well i have tracked down the majority of what im wanting to test out but still looking for :

Pearly Patriot - under 170g.. hoping for the peachy colored
Bandit - under 170g
Gauge - 170-175g

Hoping to trade for these last few if possible but either way let me know :)

bump .... last few im looking for

Bandit - under 170g
Pearly Patriot - under 170g

I can get both of these off discgolfcenter but figured i would try you guys first .. also would look at any other i have listed in the OP that are used/seasoned

Disc golf discs are not toys Ian... :p

I will be going by GGGT early next week and can check on the used/tester stuff or hand pick you something too.

bump .... last few im looking for

Bandit - under 170g
Pearly Patriot - under 170g

I can get both of these off discgolfcenter but figured i would try you guys first .. also would look at any other i have listed in the OP that are used/seasoned

I would try to get a light Patriot that is not the gummy Ivory 168. They're more like TeeBirds than Patriots. I've been throwing FH rollers with mine since I got it (ordered from lion when they released), and it's just now starting to act like a Patriot. They're nice, flat, and gummy, yes, but they're also getting to be pricey to replace. I heard the production runs are the same as the FRs, but I have a feeling that's just backstock from the FRs that didn't get stamped.

Disc golf discs are not toys Ian... :p

I will be going by GGGT early next week and can check on the used/tester stuff or hand pick you something too.

awesome, just let me know buddy!

I would try to get a light Patriot that is not the gummy Ivory 168. They're more like TeeBirds than Patriots. I've been throwing FH rollers with mine since I got it (ordered from lion when they released), and it's just now starting to act like a Patriot. They're nice, flat, and gummy, yes, but they're also getting to be pricey to replace. I heard the production runs are the same as the FRs, but I have a feeling that's just backstock from the FRs that didn't get stamped.

Thanks for the heads up Teebz.. yeah i have a 168 peachy one on the way and wanting to get one more to go with it

bump it up .. biggest wants atm are light Bandit and Pearly Patriot .. will still consider any others that are listed though .. thanks!

What u still need?

Status
Not open for further replies.