• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just an older Leopard, a pre-barry? or something else because the plastic resembles my JK Pro Valk a bit? Any help would be appreciated. I haven't scaled it yet and no weight is inked. It has CAL tooling. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

BHqn40Il.jpg

hGzJ41Gl.jpg

gu5Mpbql.jpg

Any idea what this might be? A friend found it at a local PIAS and said it feels sort of like a driver, possibly beaded. Any info would be helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 60
I wish I had one :/ a friend sent me the picture after he left there. Hopefully it's still there tomorrow. Can you tell from the stamp about how old it is? I don't know much about older discs.

I have a question. I found a teebird that is cal mold. Only says Ken climo on the bottom without any 11x or 12x reference. Just the signature name. Is this just a run of climo tb's without champion stamp or what?

thanks!!

2004 CFR stamped very pearly driver.

"The Big Show 2004"

Attachments

• Noble-20130622-00770.jpg
    Noble-20130622-00770.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 19
  • Noble-20130622-00771.jpg
    Noble-20130622-00771.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 16
Any idea what this might be? A friend found it at a local PIAS and said it feels sort of like a driver, possibly beaded. Any info would be helpful.
I have not seen the choices of champions stamp that small before, but it was in use in the late 90's early 00's.

My buddy went back and got it today. What do you think?
I'm really bad at this, but it might be a Gazelle or Pegasus. Both of those have tooling that say "Innova Champion Discs Inc" and the patent number on two lines on one side and "Ontario CAL" on the other. If it has that tooling, good luck figuring out which one it is.

If it has Rancho tooling, I don't know.

I have not seen the choices of champions stamp that small before, but it was in use in the late 90's early 00's.

I'm really bad at this, but it might be a Gazelle or Pegasus. Both of those have tooling that say "Innova Champion Discs Inc" and the patent number on two lines on one side and "Ontario CAL" on the other. If it has that tooling, good luck figuring out which one it is.

If it has Rancho tooling, I don't know.

It has Ontario tooling.... he said after looking at the profile pics of the Gazelle, he's pretty sure that's what it is. Thanks for the help. :thmbup:

It has Ontario tooling.... he said after looking at the profile pics of the Gazelle, he's pretty sure that's what it is. Thanks for the help. :thmbup:
There is a really, really good chance it is a Pegasus. A Pegasus has a slightly blunter nose than a Gazelle, but otherwise is very, Very, VERY had to tell from a Gazelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts