• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob a chains aviar.

Look like this?

IMAG0165.jpg

He said no bead, and don't forget the current DX Aviar stamp has a basket on it too! DaRiste, if its a brand new and max weight, you might be looking at a $13-15 disc. Otherwise you just got a nice thrower for the bag! And oh yeah, hey! That's my picture! :)

He said no bead, and don't forget the current DX Aviar stamp has a basket on it too! DaRiste, if its a brand new and max weight, you might be looking at a $13-15 disc. Otherwise you just got a nice thrower for the bag! And oh yeah, hey! That's my picture! :)

Gotta love google. lol Good points

KC Pro Glow Rocs.... What's the deal? I saw one for sale that said First Run, and it has a RoboMonkey stamp. Notice any difference in stability between those and a standard 12x KC Roc?

KC Pro Glow Rocs.... What's the deal? I saw one for sale that said First Run, and it has a RoboMonkey stamp. Notice any difference in stability between those and a standard 12x KC Roc?

These were mentioned on DGR a few days ago:

Frank Delicious said:
Glow KC rocs throw just like KC rocs. The plastic feels sweet as hell though.

Also the glow ones are marked just like normal KCs as KC-R.

I posted this a week or so ago and could not get a solid answer. Some please let me. I was told this disc is a bar stamp/SE? banshee but want to make sure.

Here is a link to other pics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69932124@N08/

I am having a hard time getting profile pics next to an 11x gazelle 11x cheetah and others that might be close.

Attachments

• IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0193.jpg
    IMAG0193.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 11
give me a few minutes to look at some profiles. I'm almost wondering if it's a whippet-x

edit: it's a whippet, spin the disc around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts