• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
need help identifying the run. Assumed to be brick hard slick grid aviar but not too sure. San Marino tooling, circa 1996.

Attachments

• 1996.JPG
    1996.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 13
How about this one?

GGGT had a bunch of DX rocs and aviars with these throwback style stamps on them a while ago. The local PIAS around here orders through them and got a huge stack of them last summer and were selling them for $2 over normal DX price so. The story was they were some sort of experiment with the ching stamping machine but didn't turn out well. I can attest that the stamps don't seem well on there.

anyone know the year and model of this one?

picture.php

no writing, its some kind of beadless putter

Not sure what disc this is, found it at play it again for 5 bux so i bought. The back where they put the weight and letters is sharpied black so I need some help. The white is the mystery disc and the purple is a destroyer. Thanks for the help, let me know if you need anymore pics.

Ok So I don't have a way to make a picture right now but out on the course today I found two discs without names and numbers. A glo z stalker. And the one I have a question on, an innova champion glow cheetah. It is a regular stamp not a cfr stamp. When did these get made? And what can you tell me about the plastic?

Can you make it so it's straight on and we can see the end of it instead of having the ends being cut out? Laying it on a table is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.