• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had 3 discs to play a round

sumo21

Eagle Member
This was a hard choice for each of the categories. In each, I have something for distance, rollers, approaches, putts and specialty shots. So here goes my lists.

If you had to choose 3 discs to play a round, what would they be: Roadrunner, Roc+, JK Aviar

If you had to choose 4 discs to play a round, what would they be: Roadrunner, Firebird, Roc+, JK Aviar

If you had to choose 5 discs to play a round, what would they be: SL, Firebird, Leopard, Roc+, JK Aviar

3 - Tracker, Buzzz, Challenger
4 - Crank, Avenger, Buzzz, Ringer
5 - Nuke, Avenger, Tracker, Buzzz, Ringer

3- Envy, Teebird, Wraith
4- Envy, Buzzz, Teebird, Wraith
5- Envy, Theory, Buzzz, Teebird, Wraith

3 - Aviar, Leopard, Firebird
4 - Aviar, Leopard, Firebird, Destroyer
5 - Aviar, Roc, Leopard, Firebird, Destroyer

Do we know if its windy and pick before heading out? I'm assuming reasonably calm:

3: Summit / Buzzz / Sidewinder
4: Summit / Buzzz / Firebird / Sidewinder
5: Summit / Buzzz / Teebird / Firebird / Sidewinder

Do we know if its windy and pick before heading out? I'm assuming reasonably calm:

3: Summit / Buzzz / Sidewinder
4: Summit / Buzzz / Firebird / Sidewinder
5: Summit / Buzzz / Teebird / Firebird / Sidewinder

Good point...I always assume ideal conditions are in effect

3 - Orc, Drone, Summit
4 - Orc, Drone, Roc3, Summit
5 - Orc, Drone, Roc3, Comet, Summit

This was a hard choice for each of the categories. In each, I have something for distance, rollers, approaches, putts and specialty shots. So here goes my lists.

If you had to choose 3 discs to play a round, what would they be: Roadrunner, Roc+, JK Aviar

If you had to choose 4 discs to play a round, what would they be: Roadrunner, Firebird, Roc+, JK Aviar

If you had to choose 5 discs to play a round, what would they be: SL, Firebird, Leopard, Roc+, JK Aviar

Nice to see someone out there still likes the SL. I thought I was one of the last lol

Nice to see someone out there still likes the SL. I thought I was one of the last lol

I liked my DX Beast until I lost it. By then, I had started to purchase stable overstable discs and the Starfire became my new favorite driver until I saw the Pro SL on the Innova Pro Shop website. Just loving the distance that it's getting me for a speed 10 disc. :)