• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had 3 discs to play a round

Nice to see someone out there still likes the SL. I thought I was one of the last lol

With the exception of the TL, Innova stated to phase out the SL, a while back and currently the FL. I think the L designated versions of their respective discs are a good way to throw that stable/overstable disc and get some good, straight distance on it.

3 - FD, Shark3, Envy (neutral driver, Stable/OS mid, Envy is just a perfect disc)

4 - FD, MD2, Roc3, Envy (same driver, changing the mids up to a more OS mid and a more point and shoot long upshot/shorter drive mid)

5 - Saint/CD2, Underworld, MD2, Roc3, Envy (basically my minimalist bag; same thinking as above, except now the drivers can cover more lines)

3) Yeti, Roc, Teebird
4) Yeti, Roc, Teebird, PD
5) Yeti, Roc, Teebird, PD, Tern

It's interesting to see what people would add as they get discs.

1 - Wizard
2 - Wizard, Teebird
3 - Wizard, Buzzz, Teebird
4 - Wizard, Buzzz, Leopard, Teebird
5 - Wizard, Buzzz, Leopard, Teebird, Firebird
6 - Wizard, Buzzz, Leopard, Teebird, Firebird, Destroyer

With the exception of the TL, Innova stated to phase out the SL, a while back and currently the FL. I think the L designated versions of their respective discs are a good way to throw that stable/overstable disc and get some good, straight distance on it.

I've long loved the SL to serve as a longer Leopard for me. TBH it's one of my all time favorite discs.

1. Buzzz
2. Summit, River
3. Summit, Comet, River
4. Summit, Comet, River, XXX
5. Summit, Comet, River, XXX, Zone

3 - Mercy, Mace, Saint Pro
4 - Mercy, Mace, Saint Pro, Trident
5 - Mercy, Mace, Saint Pro, Trident, Trespass

It helps that I am ambidextrous.

3 - Omega, Buzzz, Escape
4 - Omega, Buzzz, Escape, Tern
5 - Omega, Buzzz, Hatchet, PD, Tern