• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par now is something like 64 by my count
1 4
2 4
3 3
4 3
5 6
6 3
7 5
8 3
9 3
par 34 front
10 3
11 4
12 4
13 4
14 3
15 3
16 3
17 3
18 3
par 30 back

I'll have new distances done sometime this week.

........Just got back from the best course I've played in Illinois.......(Centralia). Even though Jenny and I played 10 holes in a torrential downpour, the course definitely lived up to the hype. 2 bridges got washed away during the "flash flood" that almost swept us down the raging rapids of the creek.....but still the best course in Illinois. Very well thought out.....distances for the par 4's and par 5's are great for the advanced level and up.........Crystal City (such an odd place) was fun..(Jenny hit an ace on the North course).....We got lost for about a half an hour, but no worries cuz we were playing disc golf in a friggin CAVE.....That place has a lot of potential if they ever got rid of the volleyball courts.

WCG????? let me know when you want to go to Streator and Pine Hills.........

......Rib out......

Rib - what course do you like better; Centralia or Milo? They are two of the very few courses I've played with that 'type' of golf.

what is a good course way down south im talkin 6 hours plus im headin to cave in rock IL tomorro to get my bro out of jail id like to stop and throw the epicist course out there in this state tho

Pine is open...just have to call ahead to make sure there is not an outing, league or high school golf going on.

Rib - what course do you like better; Centralia or Milo? They are two of the very few courses I've played with that 'type' of golf.

Milo blows anything away that I have played hands down........(only with the 36 hole layout for the fling and a few other times they put it up during the year)........Milo has a few tweeners (not for elite players though)........I think Centralia fairs a bit better scoring wise for the advanced level players (meaning easier to score on the par fours and fives than milo)

The fact that Milo has two 18 hole courses that are arguably the same in difficulty and scoring average (although the west I was told is a little bit harder).......is an amazing feat for disc golf. The only reason IMO that Milo isn't up in the top 5 is because the 27 hole layout is almost always in. I'm a little biased towards Milo because it is my favorite course though

Status
Not open for further replies.