• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Isn't it supposed to snow though?

Yep, they're forecasting several inches of snow by Sunday. A little burst tonight, then the rest overnight Saturday into Sunday.

Sprinkle sprinkle....

I may be able to play Sunday; but man, snow snow snow.

Shoot me a text if you head out Sunday, Alan.

Small (but real) possibility I could join you for a round.

Silver Lake - Grey Fox - Platinum Chainz

You're as close as I am....I tried to talk Casey into coming down that way to play with you guys; but, it's a no go...

Anyone going to be out throwing today? I know most courses tees are probably **** right now,but I haven't been out all damn winter and its time to break my hiatus. BTW, if anyone forgot since I've only posted a few times under this name, It's Surge!

How was soldier field in the snow?

definitely not the first time I have been to SF when it was snowing and I have been when it was snowing worse but it was the first time for a hockey game and it was an amazing experience :thmbup:

Anyone going to be out throwing today? I know most courses tees are probably **** right now,but I haven't been out all damn winter and its time to break my hiatus. BTW, if anyone forgot since I've only posted a few times under this name, It's Surge!

I was at grey fox on Saturday and the tees were clean and very nice. Highland park in Joliet and trinity are clear for the most part as well.

I was at grey fox on Saturday and the tees were clean and very nice. Highland park in Joliet and trinity are clear for the most part as well.

Eric, I haven't seen you in way too long dude! We have to get together and throw a round sometime soon. Do you still have my number? its still the same, not sure if yours is. Shoot me a text sometime when your'e not busy. I'm usually available every weekend. I live really close to Hinsdale so that's the main course I play on work days.

^see! I'm not the only one..:|

HeatMcgreet,
I still have the same number (I think?). I may or may not be around this weekend but let's throw soon for sure.

Latest posts