• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Hey all,

It's for sure been a while since I've posted anything on the site, but I do come and read the posts every now and then. UCSB is keeping me extraordinarily busy, academics, ultimate, disc golf, and beautiful women everywhere, it's a tough life ;).

Anyways, we are in the middle of a very hectic fundraising process. So I am selling discs on the marketplace in order to try to fund our trip. The thread can be found here: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2375844#post2375844

We are also running an indiegogo site again as we did last year. Any donation or purchase is very much appreciated: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-ucsb-disc-golf-win-a-national-championship/x/6240197

PS - I'm super pumped to play Squaw Creek with you all when I get back to Chicago late this summer!

That^ and anybody doing anything on friday? It is supposed to actually be decent out and I dont have work at all so that means DG! Who wants to meet up with the bearded fellow and see if they can teach me how to putt =D

Molly "The Italian" Whopped is the name of a girl WCG likes to hang out with from time to time.

Real scary chick. :| :|

hahahahha, we'll see my man. You better hope it's designed for a forehand roller every hole ;)

I live 5 minutes from there and have walked the new layout a few times.

It's going to be sick.

Really looking forward to some new faces and a higher caliber of player making the trip out!

Anybody know if the tees are in good conditions around the quad cities?(camdens and west lake?)

Camden I&II were in great condition last week. We've had a little snow since I've been there, but the Milan guys seem to keep up with the pads religiously.

Can't comment on W.Lake.

A bit of late notice, and I probably won't check this thread before taking off for the day, but heading to Washington (@9a.m.) and Eureka (@1pm.) for some rounds tomorrow. Will be 3 of us in a silver vw bug.

Anyone else in here playing first flight at the end of the month? Should be a great two day tourney. This is going to be my first tourney back since 2011 besides state last year, where I shot like garbage! But I'm coming back in full force to dominate Intermediate all year and will then be moving up to Advanced finally. I can't wait for this season!

Played a round up at Round barn today and the teepads were horrible. Guess I have been spoiled with how well Trinity Links is kept up in the winter. If anyone is down to play Hinsdale in a little bit let me know. I might head out for one more round or at least some putt and approach practice.

Played a round up at Round barn today and the teepads were horrible. Guess I have been spoiled with how well Trinity Links is kept up in the winter. If anyone is down to play Hinsdale in a little bit let me know. I might head out for one more round or at least some putt and approach practice.

How was the course conditions still a lot of snow on the ground. I'm sure it will be muddy at the end of the month.

How was the course conditions still a lot of snow on the ground. I'm sure it will be muddy at the end of the month.

There was tons of snow on the ground out there. Pretty much all of the teepads at round barn were covered with ice and 90 percent of them had snow on them too.

:wall:

Latest posts