• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

DD doubles on Friday - and the SOHO-Open Sat (2 rounds) and Sun (1 round) - June 7th and 8th

10325751_1424489954478848_5903102647004857140_n.jpg

This is a pre-reg only event - there will be no day of registration. You must sign up before May 28th to get a shirt in your players pack. Registration at the link.
http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/disc-golf-tournaments/2014/soho-open.html

I am so board no kids today and I want to play dg but i have no car and everyone is busy.:(:(

I visited with the Park Dept at Fairfield on Friday. Their goal is to re-open the course in the new layouts by Saturday, May 25th. The potential snags in the timing will either be weather or getting the 60+ signs completed by their sign shop.

Thank you, Mr. Kennedy. Can't wait to head up there and check it out.

I visited with the Park Dept at Fairfield on Friday. Their goal is to re-open the course in the new layouts by Saturday, May 25th. The potential snags in the timing will either be weather or getting the 60+ signs completed by their sign shop.

Looks like I'll be in Chicago at the end of July, can't wait to see the new layout(s)!

Looks like I'll be in Chicago at the end of July, can't wait to see the new layout(s)!

Sounds great well be nice seeing you guys again.
Let be the first ready for a travel tag swap. :hfive:

Thanks for the update! :thmbup:

All of the locals very much appreciate the time and effort it has taken from you, Brett, the RLAPD and everyone else involved on this redesign project. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

The next IOS is a little over two weeks away (May 31 / June 1 in Oswego). I have been burning the trophies and hope to oil them this weekend. If you are planning on playing in one of the smaller divisions, please pre-register so I have sufficient time to make a trophy for your division.

Latest posts