• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

IN, OH, KY, TN, NC

Doc13

Bronze level trusted reviewer
I will be taking a discing trip Memorial Weekend, May 26-30 starting in southern Indiana and working my way towards Gatlinburg TN. I would love recommendations for courses to not miss or must avoid! lol I prefer courses out in the country to in towns and the nature/scenic aspect of a course is almost as important to me as the course layout.

I plan to try and hit courses starting south of Indianapolis, head over towards Cincinnati, then work south towards Gatlinburg.

I will be taking a discing trip Memorial Weekend, May 26-30 starting in southern Indiana and working my way towards Gatlinburg TN. I would love recommendations for courses to not miss or must avoid! lol I prefer courses out in the country to in towns and the nature/scenic aspect of a course is almost as important to me as the course layout.

I plan to try and hit courses starting south of Indianapolis, head over towards Cincinnati, then work south towards Gatlinburg.
Must avoid-Gatlinburg... like the plague on Memorial Weekend, unless you just like getting stuck in traffic.

Boylan Acres in Indiana is by all accounts a must play. Also BC3 in Nashville, IN. I hear there's some pretty good courses just north of Louisville but haven't made it down to check them out yet