• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

In the bag and various thoughts of a middling MA2

Played a round at Rockland shorts with F.Luke
He says he didn't like his round but he beat me by 4 strokes, go figure.
I hard blundered a must get bogey into a pit of despair and a 4, and had a bad roll on another hole to get a birdogey. Other than that the luck evened out cause I had some awful shots that hit nothing. Putt was also feeling good outside the birdogey miss.
3-3-3-3-4-4-4-2-3-2-4-3-3-4-4-4-4-3

Giant
D1
Trident
FX-2
F1
roller F2
Comet
MX-3
Glow Gazelle
2x PA4
3x PA3
A5
Stego

Last edited:
Fun weekend at WVO, nothing like my nuclear rounds in 2021, but I had a lot of fun and had a smile on my face the majority of the time. Did not play super well, I would have loved to have ended at even par, and instead lost like 3 strokes a round, ended at +9. Had awesome cards though. Found my forehand partway through round 1, after it's been MIA for a few months. Putting was solid all weekend, missed 2-3 C1x putts per round tops, made 2 C2 putts per round I think? and generally was drawing metal for anywhere inside 40. Probably missed 8 putts by a total of a foot day 1. I need to work on upshots this week, and hitting gaps.
Stable D1
Flippy D1 (Swapped out partway through for a colorglow destroyer)
Recycled Giant
Roller status Raider (Got me a 40' Eagle bid on hole 9 Woodshed round 3, but I came up a little short)
FX-2
Trident
F1
F2
F3
MX3
M2
Comet
3x PA4
A5
Stego
3x PA3

Dubs last night - came in second while schizo with a -13, won a whole lot of nothin.
started on 14, missed holes 15, 17, 3, 8, 13. Putt on 13 was a 50/50 ball that didn't stick and the other group had a 50/50 putt to end that did stick, so that final hole decided it haha.
Trident
Gazelle
Comet
MX-3
M2
3x PA4
Envy
2x PA3

WVO AMs, the one I actually care about winning the most each year... another second in MA1. Shot a blistering -4 WP to start and then threw it away with a +6 WS and rounded it out with an even on the final day. Had a lot of fun outside of that second round though!

Destroyer
Stable D1
Flippy D1
Colorglow Destroyer
Beat up Destroyer
Recycled Giant
Roller status Raider
{Drivers were in flux all weekend because I was throwing them terribly}

FX-2
Trident
F1
F2
F3
MX3
M2
Comet
2x PA4 (Lost my favorite one right before rounds 1-2 and got it back for round 3 but never threw it)
A5
Stego
3x PA3

Last edited:

Latest posts