• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] In the bag videos

prodiscus bag and in the bag with almost all euro plastic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twYnlKHoa_s
constructive criticism is welcomed because i know theres probly overlap. sorry for the quality i filmed with my phone. and i probly repeat myself a lot but its my first vid

I've got that same exact GL Pure - the neon yellow with the red proto stamp. Feels more like Opto than GL though, I was somewhat disappointed. I also have an identical pain.

shame I suck at speaking for more than a sentence or two... I was originally going to do the zulu review... BUT I ended up doing a in the bag after the first 3 takes lolol

Also, terrible lighting. I'll probably do one outside when I do the actual bag review.

I've got that same exact GL Pure - the neon yellow with the red proto stamp. Feels more like Opto than GL though, I was somewhat disappointed. I also have an identical pain.

thats cool you must be a cool guy. come to play in central california!!

on another note my bag has changed a lil bit since i first made that video so i will be making another better video with my bag more figured out.

If you're playing in a sanctioned event, I am pretty sure your D2 isn't legal. It may be on the list, but it isn't commercially available in any capacity...

^That is an requirement for approval, not use, BUT since it is already approved it is acceptable.

And thanks fellas. I collect it so why not throw it :D

nice bag like your selection of discs, questionable tunes. On a serious note, i always hated that song.

Latest posts