• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] In the bag videos

Have you tried the Escape by Dynamic Discs for a Teebird replacement? It is made by Lat64 after all...

I'll definitley try that one and the stag from westside.
At least when I loose my tbirds or they need replacing.

According to Pat Blazek, DD will be releasing an OS mid next

If it's the same one I'm thinking of it's more of a tweener putter/mid like the Zone and not a traditional OS mid. Should be out in time for Glass Blown Open player packs. :hfive:

Latitude64 will be coming out with an OS mid...or at least it just took its test flight a few days ago. Not sure the exact specs on this, but it should prolly be between the Trident (5;3;0;2.5) and the Pain (5;4;0;3). My guess is we're looking at a 4;4;0;3 or possibly a 5;4;0;4 basically a faster Sinus. If so, you've got my interest.

So yes, DD will be seeing this mold soon too.If all goes well in testing

Latitude64 will be coming out with an OS mid...or at least it just took its test flight a few days ago. Not sure the exact specs on this, but it should prolly be between the Trident (5;3;0;2.5) and the Pain (5;4;0;3). My guess is we're looking at a 4;4;0;3 or possibly a 5;4;0;4 basically a faster Sinus. If so, you've got my interest.

So yes, DD will be seeing this mold soon too.If all goes well in testing

is it a DD or lat disc??

Finally got around to doing an "In the Bag" vid. This is my first attempt at youtubing anything so try not to hate. I hope everyone finds the information useful.

Recently switched back to soft putters for while its still cold out. Also testing out some new OS Shocks and the MVP Tangent, one of each I'd imagine will end up being a permanent part of my bag. Swapped out the beat Axis I was carrying for a fresh domey Neutron so there is less overlap with the Tangent.

EPIC In the Bag Video

Maybe the names of the other videos were misleading...?
"Threevok" I hope you watched the others first lol... good video nonetheless'

:clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts