• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Infinite Infinite Discs - Glyph

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Just saw this mold was approved a couple weeks ago, has anyone managed to feel or throw one? Appears to be the Rhyno/Tank top (BB Aviar/P&A Aviar bottoms, respectively) but the wing looks like a...Polecat?

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 1.9cm
Rim Depth: 1.5cm
Rim Thickness: 0.7cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.7cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 7.1%
Rim Configuration: 90.25
Flexibility: 4.43kg

Glyph 1.jpgGlyph 2.jpgGlyph 3.jpg

Don't think this approval for a retooled Birdie is the correct top:
Latest version of the Birdie shares thumbtrac top with Rhyno and rim + core with Polecat (thus the old Ontario tooling from Innova). The thumbtrac patent number is visible on the first photo.

Infinite can see how well the 1 speed discs have been selling (Berg/Glitch/Polecat) and want to get some of that attention/hype. Looks like R-blend and Metal Flake Color Glow C-blend are the first plastics to be released at max weight (175).

Glide numbers for the Innova Polecat/Birdie probably aren't comparable to this Infinite Glyph which is being marketed at 1/5/0/0 or 1/5/0/1 from the postings I've found. Hard to justify giving these lid discs such a high glide rating with the blunt leading edge/non-beveled wing compared to an Aviar P&A.

Last edited:
I forgot about the Birdie, only ever tried one before the retool (thumbtrac-less).

Definitely looks like a Ryno/Birdie Thumtrac top. Wouldn't shock me if this was just a Birdie looking at the profile view.

Birdie vs. Rhyno Thumtrac is identical. Old Ontario tooled dx Birdie fwiw

1000003350.jpg

DX Polecat on the left, DX Birdie on the right. Both Ontario tooled. Doesn't look quite the same. Rhino bottom is obviously totally different.
1000003353.jpg

I'm almost certain this is just a Birdie in different plastics. Which is cool, Birdie deserves more love.

Latest posts