• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stamp Styles

I have a Innova Red Star Shark that the Stamp for name of disc is Purple metallic foil and the Innova logo below is a metallic foil Gold. Almost as if the Star Shark missed the Innova logo stamp originally but had got the Innova Logo stamp later as most regular stamped production premium discs are all one color with the stamp. First time I saw that in a disc.

I have a Innova Red Star Shark that the Stamp for name of disc is Purple metallic foil and the Innova logo below is a metallic foil Gold. Almost as if the Star Shark missed the Innova logo stamp originally but had got the Innova Logo stamp later as most regular stamped production premium discs are all one color with the stamp. First time I saw that in a disc.

I have a few like that. If the color combos are good they can be exceptionally gorgeous!

I have a few like that. If the color combos are good they can be exceptionally gorgeous!

Or in my case the Purple thanks to the dark red looks almost Dark Brown in the right light. I am not a fan of the Dark Red, accident was supposed to be Cherry Red but that Shark got cooked too long so the color got darkened, the Star is almost G-Star but without the tacky grip more like Star grip in a G-Star like plastic.

Yeah, there was a period of ~2 years (maybe more?) that Innova made 2-tone stamps for top and bottom. Posting the Wraith as example.

LsQXNxU.jpg

Yours sounds more pretty though :). Post it! Though I'd say the individual stamps themselves on the top and bottom aren't anything that isn't on the stamp list, correct?

Yeah, there was a period of ~2 years (maybe more?) that Innova made 2-tone stamps for top and bottom. Posting the Wraith as example.

LsQXNxU.jpg

Yours sounds more pretty though :). Post it! Though I'd say the individual stamps themselves on the top and bottom aren't anything that isn't on the stamp list, correct?

Nope the top and bottom having different stapms is not on the list, only seems to be for Star Discs. Have a new Star Shark disc before I made the top stamp purple , it was white with purple foil stamp below. like the red wraith you are showing, but on a yellow disc with purple instead of blue for bottom stamp. I made Stamps all purple to be more like LA Lakers colors.

Has anyone else have one that looks like tiny octagons? Like mini bubble but octogons?

And there are pink holographic and pink bubble stamps too.

PINK HOLO

CIMG5778.jpg

Also there is a new stamp on Yeti Pro's that is similar to bubble/prism except it's small square boxes. I guess it would be called square prism, or uhh something like that.

let's see a PINK bubble stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also have this pretty with the rainbow and mini bubble accents

Attachments

• 5D8B3921-14D3-4505-9C3A-4484258FBD4E.jpg
    5D8B3921-14D3-4505-9C3A-4484258FBD4E.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 23
Also have this Ruin(which could be stamped at Infinite not Innova) that says "original" and "genuine" in tiny letters.

Attachments

• 27960D55-04CB-40D4-8EA4-CC8A28801D54.jpg
    27960D55-04CB-40D4-8EA4-CC8A28801D54.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
Is this what is sometimes called "fresh cut grass?"

Yes. What some people call "fresh cut grass" I have it tagged as "leaf pattern." Next time I update the charts I'll include that name.

Money foil is missing at least.

I've never seen Money Foil on an Innova disc, just on Discraft. Does Innova have a money foil? If so, post it up!

Is this just mini bubble?

That's what I have tagged as mini bubbles

Thanks for posting the other disc/stamps. Even though those discs are manufactured by Innova, I haven't kept track of Infinite-brand disc stamps, especially now that Infinite is sometimes stamping their own discs (I think the Ruin is an example, but not sure). The pharaoh stamp looks like two separate stamps - rainbow and sparkle/glitter.

NEW STAMP ALERT?
Geometric foil?
New 'party time' foil?

Attachments

• 325930704_1139826320064929_3386780336122341990_n.jpg
    325930704_1139826320064929_3386780336122341990_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35