• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innovas new QuiveR pretty sweet lookin!

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
The Quiver

Anyone else heard about this yet? I've only read on Facebook so far but:

"The QuiveR™ is our newest INNOVAtion. We've taken the best parts of our four best sellers and fused them into one mold! What we pulled from the molding machine just may be the future of disc golf. A disc with four distinct rim shapes so you'll have a "quiver" of discs at your disposal... all in one disc."

Full Innova Review

The QuiveR™ is our newest INNOVAtion. We've taken the best parts of our four best sellers and fused them into one mold! What we pulled from the molding machine just may be the future of disc golf. A disc with four distinct rim shapes so you'll have a "quiver" of discs at your disposal... all in one disc

safe_imagephp.jpg

yeah, april fools joke,

I hope

Wow. That was pretty stupid.

I'm pretty sure after approving the Epic that any disc with a varied rim will not pass the approval process.

This is insane! I really want to try one now.

EDIT: My bet is its an April Fools joke. Only saying that after the fact that I may have fallen for it. :doh:

Last edited:
Totally an April fools joke. Look at the quote from Steve Wisecup:

"This is the best four-in-one disc I have ever thrown." LOL

Yeah, its gotta be an april fools joke. For some reason, I was thinking they did this before with that same disc name but couldn't find it.

ForgeT the QuiveR, I wanT the QuackeR.
A floateR to rulE alL otherS...