• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this a stolen basket?

I mean who knows, he could of moved into a house of someone who moved cross country and didn't want to bring it with them. "Hey you can always sell it on craigslist"

I mean it doesn't seem to have a hole number or anything on it.

Theres only 2 courses with the new Discatchers in Michagan neither in Ann Arbor of course. I'll see how this all plays out by tomorrow. If nothing comes up I'll ask about who all got baskets recently when I talk to Innova. ( I have an order going in this week)

That is the same basket with pics I bought off CL last December. He never removed the listing after deal and I noticed the new listing and different price earlier today but never got a reply. It must have been out of ground for a while with partial rust where chains touched ground.
Guy said that they don't play much anymore...

Not sure what is up with this listing but I'll see if I get a reply back this time.

It's been listed on CL since Dec 12 but was at $75 then

Newer Discatchers have codes that are specific to courses. You can ask Innova about reports of stolen baskets and find out where the code/serial # is located.

Lawrence Tech hole 2 was stolen last May. It is about 40 miles from Ann Arbor.

I forgot they had Discatchers :eek:, but different style w/ #'s:

Lawrence Tech
f1b1dc71.jpg

vs. basket of questionable origin:
3K73ke3If5N45If5Ked2405ca170379df1e53.jpg

Last edited:
The way everything has been said about it makes me believe its stolen. IT MAY NOT BE, but it does seem fishy as hell. Everything about it seems off. I would report it to the police.

just buy the friggin thing and be done with it already. internet supersleuths here trying to solve a mystery.

Lawrence tech hole #2 was a discatcher until it was stolen a while ago...

*edit* seems like i was beat to it a bit ago... lol

Last edited:
just buy the friggin thing and be done with it already. internet supersleuths here trying to solve a mystery.

This thread was not made to figure out if the basket should be purchased. I was hoping someone would recognize a new, missing basket and get involved bringing basket thieves to justice.

how much they want for it. see if the local course wants to buy it to replace a missing one. :)

That is the same basket with pics I bought off CL last December. He never removed the listing after deal and I noticed the new listing and different price earlier today but never got a reply. It must have been out of ground for a while with partial rust where chains touched ground.
Guy said that they don't play much anymore...

Not sure what is up with this listing but I'll see if I get a reply back this time.

Somethings fishy since he used the same pics.
Wish the dude would text me back

how much they want for it. see if the local course wants to buy it to replace a missing one. :)
try reading the thread ... doesn't belong to a local course.

im aware of that, booger. I was just saying that maybe one of the local courses needs one and there just so happens to be one available on the internet for purchase.

I've been looking into this for awhile, trying to find out where it was stolen from, maybe the guy who bought it can help..
Maybe it was the one replacement pin stolen from Grassland Riverview? No way it's legit, I'd bet that 75$ that is stolen property.

Latest posts