• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this wrong?

jjtwinnova

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I have a Prodigy BP-1 (Newer version) and I absolutely love it. It first every one of my needs.

However, I only throw one prodigy disc in my bag. I just haven't clicked with another one of their discs, no matter how hard I try.

Is it wrong to carry a bag with a big Prodigy logo on it, but not throw Prodigy?

This may be a stupid question, but I'd love some input.

Thanks!

Absolutely not. I rock a RDG Gecko and don't throw any of their discs. We're free to choose who we support, and why.

my homemade cart has a Salient bag on it because a buddy gave it to me for free after having to sew the straps back on repeatedly.

...yes, a Salient bag. I'm not proud.

Tell people it is a "misprint from Saltine Disc Golf. Small company, you probably never heard of them. They had a plan to release a line of discs with cracker topping names beginning with the Sardine, but the owner's grades tanked and his mom cut funding off."

my homemade cart has a Salient bag on it because a buddy gave it to me for free after having to sew the straps back on repeatedly.

Does the cart include a lifetime failent warranty that is null and void when you took it out of the box?:p

As to the op's question. No bags are personal preference when your not a sponsored player. I would rock a prata bag if it was what I wanted.

Yikes! I'd have to take a black sharpie and change the S to a F.

I have a Prodigy BP-1 (Newer version) and I absolutely love it. It first every one of my needs.

However, I only throw one prodigy disc in my bag. I just haven't clicked with another one of their discs, no matter how hard I try.

Is it wrong to carry a bag with a big Prodigy logo on it, but not throw Prodigy?

This may be a stupid question, but I'd love some input.

Thanks!

I will confirm that this is a stupid question

Tell people it is a "misprint from Saltine Disc Golf. Small company, you probably never heard of them. They had a plan to release a line of discs with cracker topping names beginning with the Sardine, but the owner's grades tanked and his mom cut funding off."

Oh that's funny! :D Thanks for a good LOL.

Hmmm, wait, maybe some patches or stickers could be made of this...

Latest posts